Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    Gah! so much for my NSD today.

Had to replace DS's bus pass.....£15 :mad:
  • HairyHandofDartmoor
    Options
    Oh no, did he lose it? How infuriating :mad:.
    Finally Debt Free After 34 Years, But Still Need to Live Frugally
    Debt in July 2017 = £58,766 😱 DEBT FREE 31 OCTOBER 2017 :T 🎉
    EMERGENCY FUND 1 = £50/£5,000. EMERGENCY FUND 2 = £10/£5,000.
    CHRISTMAS SAVINGS = £0/£500. SEF = £1,400/£12,000 PREMIUM BONDS ME = £350. PREMIUM BONDS DH = £300.
    HOLIDAY MONEY = £0 TIME LEFT TO PAY OFF MORTGAGE = 5 YEARS 1 MONTHS
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Oh no, did he lose it? How infuriating :mad:.

He said he thinks someone went in his coat and took it. I personally think he's lost it.

Thankfully the bus company will let him on the bus without it, as the council contacted them to let them know.
  • HairyHandofDartmoor
    Options
    That's a relief then. Is a weekly one?
    CHRISTMAS SAVINGS = £0/£500. SEF = £1,400/£12,000 PREMIUM BONDS ME = £350. PREMIUM BONDS DH = £300.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Dinner cooking away in the oven nicely, pork and apple casserole, uses up some reduce pork loin I picked up in November.

Lunch made for tomorrow, rice, peas, red onion, cooked chicken and spinach. Can't decide on BBQ sauce or salad cream to finish it off tomorrow though.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    That's a relief then. Is a weekly one?

No, it's one they issue for the year. DD's one I pay for.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Morning,

Half was through the week already and its going fast.

AFD number 2 for yesterday, although not sleeping properly. I think it's the lack of alcohol, not that I drank loads but obviously enough to make a difference. I'm aiming for no drinking Mon - Thurs as much as possible this year.

DH's birthday at the end of the month, kids can't decide between a bike link cufflinks or Lego cufflinks. Bought him a t-shirt in the sales and he wants a painting reframing that got broke a few years ago.

Dinner is burgers and chips tonight, its running around after the Herbert's tonight as DD is back at Guides as well as DS at Cadets.

Sainsbury's order done last night for delivery Sat morning, for the next two weeks, I only need to buy a few extra bits at the weekend and we should then only need a top up or two before the end of the month.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Evening,

Kids wanted both sets of cufflinks, so both have been ordered, they're reasonably priced so I don't mind.

Bus driver gave DS a hard time and nearly refused him because he doesn't have his pass. DS explained everything and he then allowed him on and told him that he needs a note from the school, as the school don't know I've written him a note with my contact number should he feel the need to ring me Gggrrr :mad::mad::mad:

DD's Guide bits have been paid for tonight, all budgeted for so I still get my NSD today :)

Had my finance summary through confirming the payment date, first payment is 4/2 which does help as other payment was towards the end of the month.

Lunch made for tomorrow and I have a cuppa soup left in my drawer at work.

AFD number 3 for tonight too, just hope I nod off easily.
  • HairyHandofDartmoor
    Options
    I do Mon-Fri alcohol free most weeks. I find I sleep better on the nights I don't have it :).

You're having a busy week. The after school activities certainly keep you busy, I was quite glad when mine didn't want to do them any more at around late secondary school age.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    I do Mon-Fri alcohol free most weeks. I find I sleep better on the nights I don't have it :).

You're having a busy week. The after school activities certainly keep you busy, I was quite glad when mine didn't want to do them any more at around late secondary school age.

I'm trying to be good and do Mon to Thurs but some times even that's testing :rotfl:

DS is hoping to get into the Air Force and DD wants to be a Guide leader, so doubtful at the moment that they'll give it up.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure