puzzler.com - regularly updated ONGOING competitions - Please don't click expire!

Options

Comments

• libra10
    libra10 Posts: 18,703 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Worked OK for me, using Windows 10, IE11.

It might be worth clearing History, cookies, temp internet files, etc. Sometimes works.

Good luck
  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 147,842 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    PLEASE do not click 'Expired' on this thread,
    it's an ongoing thread that needs to be kept on live comp board,

pm sent to Glad & the team to request a move back to live
    board.
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• angwan
    angwan Posts: 11 Forumite
    edited 17 October 2015 at 12:26PM
    Options
    Iv retried logging into puzzler and its ok now but I cleared my history and cookies hope its useful to all thanks to libra10 for the advice xx
  • Former_MSE_Andrea
    Options
    Hi all

Just a quick reminder - please only click expire on threads that have finished.

Thanks!
    Could you do with a Money Makeover?

Follow MSE on other Social Media:
    MSE Facebook, MSE Twitter, MSE Deals Twitter, Instagram
    Join the MSE Forum
    Get the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mail
    Report inappropriate posts: click the report button
    Point out a rate/product change
    Flag a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com
  • spendaholic
    spendaholic Posts: 1,535 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud! Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 20 October 2015 at 4:07PM
    Options
    MSE_Andrea wrote: »
    Hi all

Just a quick reminder - please only click expire on threads that have finished.

Thanks!

Just a suggestion, sorry to bump, and it may not be possible ... but could the techie team add a sort of "protect" button to these threads, in a bid to stop them being moved to "expired"? I'm seeing quite a few instances where these ongoing threads have had to have time expended by the volunteers to get them moved back to the right place. If we can add the tick and cross buttons, and spam buttons, and other buttons, could they create a "protect" button, like the one that stops you deleting things on your Sky box by accident?

I don't believe it's the regulars who are doing this, more likely someone who's just put in a search, seen the first post, and pressed "expired". If it isn't a regular, then they won't see these requests not to do it.
    spendy/she/her ***DEBT-FREE DATE: 11 NOVEMBER 2022!*** Highest debt: £35k (2006) MY WINS: £3,541 CASH; £149 Specsavers voucher; free eye test; goody bag from Scottish Book Trust; tickets to Grand Designs Live; 2-year access to Feel Amazing App (worth £100); Home Improvement & Renovation Show tickets; £50 to spend on chocolate; Harlem Globetrotters tickets; Jesus Christ Superstar tickets + 2 t-shirts; Guardians of the Galaxy goody bag; Birmingham City v Barnsley FC tickets; Marillion tickets; Dancing on Ice tickets; Barnsley FC v Millwall tickets
  • MaineBlue
    MaineBlue Posts: 15,986 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Bangs head against wall a few dozen times as this is in Game Over AGAIN!!!

Maybe they should consider blocking the ability of those to interact on MSE who quite clearly are unable to read simple instructions.

I've PMd Glad.
    UEFA: Corrupting Football Since 1954 #CTID
  • fire**fly
    Options
    sent to the forumteam & glad.
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• DynasticDux
    DynasticDux Posts: 3,549 Forumite
    Options
    Ask if it could be made a "Sticky" then it can't be removed to Game Over
  • fire**fly
    Options
    Just a suggestion, sorry to bump, and it may not be possible ... but could the techie team add a sort of "protect" button to these threads, in a bid to stop them being moved to "expired"? I'm seeing quite a few instances where these ongoing threads have had to have time expended by the volunteers to get them moved back to the right place. If we can add the tick and cross buttons, and spam buttons, and other buttons, could they create a "protect" button, like the one that stops you deleting things on your Sky box by accident?

I don't believe it's the regulars who are doing this, more likely someone who's just put in a search, seen the first post, and pressed "expired". If it isn't a regular, then they won't see these requests not to do it.

hi, I have asked prior if they could reduce the numbers for expired button,
    or, remove the expired button on main op,
    thread needs reporting to Glad & the team each time it's been expired & hopefully they can find out why it's happening.

• fire**fly
    Options
    Ask if it could be made a "Sticky" then it can't be removed to Game Over

hi, it's on the sticky here,
    Sticky: NEW COMPERS PLEASE READ - Competition Board - useful links
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showpost.php?p=64719861&postcount=3

but from what I recall the bg's had to reduce the numbers
    of stickys a while ago & we're not allowed any more.

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure