puzzler.com - regularly updated ONGOING competitions - Please don't click expire!

Options
1293031323335»

Comments

• BlueBella
    BlueBella Posts: 10,371 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Draw a line please!
    :TA big thanks to all who post and sprinkling lucky dust to all who enter :smileyhea
  • sam1967
    sam1967 Posts: 34 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    BlueBella wrote: »
    Draw a line please!

• dadsgoneshopping
    Options
    you made an error, we all do, cheers for posting
  • angwan
    angwan Posts: 11 Forumite
    Options
    ricke17 wrote: »
    It was my genuine error and for that I apologise. I have had some quite rude and snide PM's from users on here who don't purchase these magazines and have been highly critical of my error, this mag costs well over £24 a year to subscribe to and, arguably, it is everyone's responsibility to double check answers before you submit them. As an aside, it seems to be the same people who have messaged me on here who are also quite rude (at times) to others within this thread and other threads. The cash competition is usually a well known phrase and this months answer I have never heard of before. So although I am sorry I made a mistake I am not sorry for those who have just copied and pasted across without double checking first. I am very close to just resigning from posting the answers anymore for this title, but I have a few more months of the subscription to run before I decide whether to renew or not; so I will continue to post the answers but encourage you all to double check the phrase first and either PM me if you query it or pop a message on here.

Can we now draw a line under this and move on.

Rick.
    we are all human and make mistakes. Unfortunatly a mistake has been made, but you are kind enough to buy the magazines and submit the answers. For that you have our thanks and gratitude. But compers must recheck the answers as we are all human and do make mistakes. You have my thanks and gratitude as many others. You have nothing to apologise for. Happy comping and very lucky dust to you. Xx
  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 147,839 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure