Branded Surveys (formerly MintVine) - survey sites discussion

Options

Comments

• u704446
    u704446 Posts: 185 Forumite
    Options
    Yep me too, 1000pts for £7.80 Amazon - I think they've finally cottoned on!
  • snowy79
    snowy79 Posts: 242 Forumite
    Options
    Oh well that is a shame I guess they finally realized, to be fair it does say it is for a $10 voucher so I guess we were just lucky before.

Some of the surveys on here pay quite well if you can get them, I am very selective about the ones I do and if they are short time or high payment I will give them a go. Failing that the daily poll every day does add up (with the 25 point streak every 10 days) so for the sake of that it is work a click a day. :)
  • benj111
    benj111 Posts: 40 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    just noticed this on my home page
    "News Flash MintVine is becoming Branded Surveys!
    Thanks to your continuous member feedback, MintVine will be updating the existing platform and member experience; focusing on matching you to our surveys with one seamless interface.
    While popular features will remain, new features will make it easier for you to access more surveys, earn more points and keep your account organized!
    Stay tuned. Changes are on the way!"
    I'm always dubious when companies claim they're 'improving' things :-S
  • sharpe106
    sharpe106 Posts: 3,559 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    benj111 wrote: »
    just noticed this on my home page
    "News Flash MintVine is becoming Branded Surveys!
    Thanks to your continuous member feedback, MintVine will be updating the existing platform and member experience; focusing on matching you to our surveys with one seamless interface.
    While popular features will remain, new features will make it easier for you to access more surveys, earn more points and keep your account organized!
    Stay tuned. Changes are on the way!"
    I'm always dubious when companies claim they're 'improving' things :-S

So lower rewards coming then, not that I have used mintvine much since they figured out the amazon exchange rate error.
  • sonicology
    Options
    sharpe106 wrote: »
    So lower rewards coming then, not that I have used mintvine much since they figured out the amazon exchange rate error.
    Lower than 40 points (ie 30 pence or so) for 15-20 minute surveys, which seems to be what most of their surveys pay at the moment?

Why would anyone waste their time on these, when other sites pay triple that for a quarter of the time invested?
  • sharpe106
    sharpe106 Posts: 3,559 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    They only make money if people do the surveys so people must be doing them at that rate.
  • sonicology
    Options
    I guess so, the poor lost souls.
  • fraserbooks
    Options
    I have just done a Mintvine survey about the NHS which paid a 10 p Amazon bonus for each correct answer in addition to the Mintvine points so I am not giving up just yet.
  • snowy79
    snowy79 Posts: 242 Forumite
    Options
    I have just done a Mintvine survey about the NHS which paid a 10 p Amazon bonus for each correct answer in addition to the Mintvine points so I am not giving up just yet.

I had that one too, wasn't sure how I was going to get the bonus but it was a nice surprise when I got the Amazon voucher! More like this one please! :)
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    I am on the fence with this site, the payouts are pretty quick and they have available surveys most of the time but whenever I click through email it always says either survey not active or has filled up - even 2 minutes after I get the email.

However at the minute other sites don't seem to be much better - Getting frustrated at spending 5 minutes to be told either a survey is full or I am not what they are looking for.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure