Get Spooking & Slimming for Halloween - Slimming World support thread 2017

Options

Comments

• Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    I come home and sit on my backside:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

But I go to work and sit on my backside..... so you are still getting loads more exercise than I am

:D:D:D:D:D
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,923 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    But I go to work and sit on my backside..... so you are still getting loads more exercise than I am

:D:D:D:D:D

Yes with the bloody hoover:rotfl:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Sunshinemummy
    Options
    Yes with the bloody hoover:rotfl:

I bet you do a lot of steps.

I cannot even turn the hoover on...... :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • bubbs
    Options
    I bet you do a lot of steps.

I cannot even turn the hoover on...... :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Dont know how many steps i do:o
    You are proud of that?:rotfl::rotfl:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • MissTeach
    MissTeach Posts: 260 Forumite
    Options
    Woohoo! Happy to report -4.5lb for me this week. About bloody time my body started reflecting the hard work I've put in over the last month (bar the weekend off for my sister's birthday!). Still 9lb above my lowest weight but I'm determined to be at least back down to there by the time my xmas party rolls around!
  • Sunshinemummy
    Options
    Dont know how many steps i do:o
    You are proud of that?:rotfl::rotfl:

I am flipping proud..... I don't even know if the house has an iron and I have not seen a duster for a fair few years!!!
    MissTeach wrote: »
    Woohoo! Happy to report -4.5lb for me this week. About bloody time my body started reflecting the hard work I've put in over the last month (bar the weekend off for my sister's birthday!). Still 9lb above my lowest weight but I'm determined to be at least back down to there by the time my xmas party rolls around!

That is fabulous..... if it is contagious... can I catch it please!!!
  • bubbs
    Options
    MissTeach wrote: »

:T:T:j:j:j well done
  • Whiplashy
    Whiplashy Posts: 171 Forumite
    Options
    You lot have been chatty! 5 pages to catch up on.

Had a duvet day today as been feeling pretty miserable the last few days. I may have eaten about a weeks worth of syns too :eek: WI tomorrow evening. Couldn't have been a worse day to do it. I'm being optimistic though and praying for a STS. Going to eat very lightly until I WI too. Every little helps :rotfl:

Some fantastic losses coming in this week. Congrats everyone :j
    Back on the slimming world wagon 04.01.18
    Total lost 1st 3.5lbs :j Week 4
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,296 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Whiplashy wrote: »
    You lot have been chatty! 5 pages to catch up on.

Had a duvet day today as been feeling pretty miserable the last few days. I may have eaten about a weeks worth of syns too :eek: WI tomorrow evening. Couldn't have been a worse day to do it. I'm being optimistic though and praying for a STS. Going to eat very lightly until I WI too. Every little helps :rotfl:

Some fantastic losses coming in this week. Congrats everyone :j

Echoed by me on both counts.
    Great loss Miss Teach :j :j
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • gettingtheresometime
    Options
    Well done MissTeach!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills