Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    You lucky lady!

:D:D:D
    I am they just stopped when i was about 46:j:j:j
    beanielou wrote: »
    I dont have a lady cycle any more either :grin:

Delighted to report 4 lbs off :j :j :j :j

:T:T:T:T:T:T well done,how did you d that?
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • greentiger
    greentiger Posts: 2,406 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Brilliant, beanie.

Jings, lucky you, bubbs – my cycle went on until I was 53. And it started when was 10.
    Sewing 46/COLOR]Woollies 6Card s 17Reading 11/40
  • esmy
    esmy Posts: 1,341 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Wow, brilliant losses Missteach and Beanielou!

Maman I suspect I will also lose and gain in bits as I'm now on my last 1/2 stone. If I can make it by Xmas I'll be happy. That being said nothing I've done today will help me on my way! A woman who came to the group I attended at the start of the year had lost an amazing amount but said to lose her last few pounds to get to target, she had eaten tiny portions and ran miles every day. I have no plans to do this!

Good luck to those still to weigh in this week.
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,593 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 5 October 2017 at 9:38PM
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »

Delighted to report 4 lbs off :j :j :j :j
    Absolutely thrilled for you beanie . Well done! :T
    esmy wrote: »
    Maman I suspect I will also lose and gain in bits as I'm now on my last 1/2 stone. If I can make it by Xmas I'll be happy. That being said nothing I've done today will help me on my way! A woman who came to the group I attended at the start of the year had lost an amazing amount but said to lose her last few pounds to get to target, she had eaten tiny portions and ran miles every day. I have no plans to do this!

That sounds like punishment esmy I'd rather stay as I am than put myself through that. :(

Sounds like the Scotland game is about as exciting as the England rubbish greentiger . Now fans are throwing paper planes onto the pitch to keep themselves amused. At least when I'm watching them fail abysmally (again) in the finals it'll be in the sun. I'll be on holiday putting all the weight I've lost back on again! :rotfl:
    ETA: Oh bu**er, they both scored. Now we'll have to put up with optimism!:(
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    I am they just stopped when i was about 46:j:j:j

:T:T:T:T:T:T well done,how did you d that?
    greentiger wrote: »
    Brilliant, beanie.

Jings, lucky you, bubbs – my cycle went on until I was 53. And it started when was 10.

I think I may go on having them until I am in my 90's, until I was 40 I only ever had a few.... then they have arrived with a vengeance! I was 42 when I was diagnosis with POS.....aka fat tummy!
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,337 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Thank you Maman & my SW buddies :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • gettingtheresometime
    Options
    I need beanielou & MissTeach to give me some lessons!

Food wise tonight has been butternut squash chips & a SW curry.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,337 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    I need lessons in keeping it up :rotfl:
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Whiplashy
    Whiplashy Posts: 171 Forumite
    Options
    Well done beanie :T That's a fabulous loss :j:j:j

I got away with my binge yesterday :)-1.5 for me this week :) It was probably too close to WI to take effect. I suppose I'll see it, combined with the inevitable holiday gain, when I get back. Kathrynha can you put me down for holiday next week please?

Managed to get some holiday clothes sorted so just have to pack them now. I'm off Monday :beer: My poor deluded consultant was giving me tips to stay on plan while I'm away :rotfl: It's just not going to happen! Although I am going to pack my gym gear so I'll at least hopefully keep up the body magic. Next week is my fourth week on the bronze award, so hopefully I'll get a new shiney when I come back.
    Back on the slimming world wagon 04.01.18
    Total lost 1st 3.5lbs :j Week 4
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,593 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Well done whiplashy .:T
    Like you, I don't try to stay on plan on holiday but sometimes the plan is so ingrained that I make wise choices anyway. I always crave Speed food and look for salads when I can.

Enjoy your holiday when it comes. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport