EXPIRED Buy a £10 Tesco voucher for £5

Middlestitch
Middlestitch Posts: 1,486 Forumite
Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
edited 21 July 2014 at 2:18PM in It's gone, but was it any good?
Can be used online or in store: http://www.mightydeals.co.uk/

Need to buy by midnight on Thursday, assuming any codes are still left by then.

Edit: many thanks to other posters for pointing out that you can go via Quidco or TCB and benefit from that, too!

Comments

• Zanderman
    Zanderman Posts: 4,683 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Only available on accounts that haven't bought one of their other £5 for £10 offers (they don't tell you that until you get to checkout).

£10 voucher card will be posted - or so they say - which sounds much better than the print-it-yourself they often use on similar offers - which then don't always work.
  • Retro_Bunny
    Retro_Bunny Posts: 650 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    "Invalid items in basket"
    Swizz.

And if you go in as a new customer it says none left.
    --- Warning: Grumpy Old Man in Training ---
  • Lisbon
    Lisbon Posts: 415 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!

And if you go in as a new customer it says none left.

Try again - that happened to me but it worked after a couple of attempts.
  • Tealblue
    Tealblue Posts: 929 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Lisbon wrote: »
    Try again - that happened to me but it worked after a couple of attempts.

Me too - but worked after 3 goes.
  • MoneyMate
    MoneyMate Posts: 3,225 Forumite
    I would personally stay away from mighty deals nothing but bad new for me.
    There are more questions than answers :shhh: :silenced:
    WARNING ! May go silent for unfriendly replies
    Please excuse me Spell it MOST times :o
    :)
    :A UK Resident :A
  • Middlestitch
    Middlestitch Posts: 1,486 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 21 July 2014 at 9:46AM
    MoneyMate wrote: »
    I would personally stay away from mighty deals nothing but bad new for me.

Why? You can always claim from your card provider if they mess up - and at least this deal isn't trying to mislead about the 'value' of the item! Just make sure you use a debit card so you can do a chargeback if you have to....
  • Pasipha
    Pasipha Posts: 656 Forumite
    tnx, I've just ordered one and didn't have any problem. Mine did say however that code would be emailed in 24hrs not posted like others have read
  • Zanderman
    Zanderman Posts: 4,683 Forumite
    edited 22 July 2014 at 12:14AM
    Pasipha wrote: »
    tnx, I've just ordered one and didn't have any problem. Mine did say however that code would be emailed in 24hrs not posted like others have read

That's just their default confirmation email wording. They use that for everything whatever the actual offer says. It's just a lazy standard reply.

The offer details, only visible during checkout if I recall correctly, said a card would be posted

Edited to add:
    Both points are correct - there is an emailed code AND the voucher will be posted. You need to enter the code they send you on the link they send you, and then they'll send you the voucher. As they already know your address this seems an entirely unnecessary extra step (why send you a code to enter on their own website to confirm you are ordering something you've already ordered?). But, hey, that's 'Mighty Deals' for you - Mighty Annoying as usual!
  • SpreadPyar
    SpreadPyar Posts: 238 Forumite
    edited 21 July 2014 at 1:13PM
    I am surprised that no one mentioned Quidoc to get extra 10% CB which works out to be about 40p(update it is actually tracked to 21p still better than nothing for nothing) (based on £5-20%=£4 which is what Quidco will calculate it on) 40o is better than 1p which is why I say 1penny in pocket is worth a million in yours...

To all those who have reservation before I joined last year I had read the BAD very BAD reviews inc here at MSE for which MSE resolved the issue... I had kept my reservation until I was happy and can say I have bought may deals inc this one and am happy. Never once I had to write about any issue to MD's customer service. They keep me updated if there are any delays in any thing. REMEMBER to activate the card and use it with in the period mentioned in the letter which will come with the card.....
  • SpreadPyar
    SpreadPyar Posts: 238 Forumite
    Please mention before clicking on the MD link go to Quidco and launch the link within the Quidco to get 10% off as mentioned in my comment. To join Quidco is free as well....
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure