Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• pacifica9 wrote: »
    So, my grocery spend for 2017 totals £756.79 - but this is for a one person household.

Having lived on my own previously, cooking for one is a lot harder than cooking for 2 so I think you've done really well with this. :T

Also, like me I'm sure just a little of that £££ has gone into a stockpile of glitchy products :A
  • izzeyb
    izzeyb Posts: 5,265 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Hopefully we can find a trigger so that we get paid to empty the shelves...:rotfl:

Well the halloween muller corner which is unavailable, has now changed its picture.

Might be worth keeping an eye out to see if/when this appears in store, Banana yogurt with cereal coated eggs

https://groceries.asda.com/product/corners/muller-corner-halloween-edition/910000562188

• pacifica9
    pacifica9 Posts: 3,262 Forumite
    Options
    davemorton wrote: »
    £14.55 a week, thats amazing! :beer:

Thanks. I'm well chuffed. Plus I'm carrying over £28 in apgs and cupboards and freezer are packed.
    “Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while you could miss it.” ~ Ferris Bueller
  • Wheres_My_Cashback
    Options
    michaels wrote: »
    Put ap onto another droid but no nfc phone and can now see the expirey dates = have about a dozen of the costa 3/10s the expire on 2nd Jan so will need to try to extend them, I think there is a 46p item?

Get them put onto one card, much easier that way ;)
  • pacifica9
    Options
    Having lived on my own previously, cooking for one is a lot harder than cooking for 2 so I think you've done really well with this. :T

Also, like me I'm sure just a little of that £££ has gone into a stockpile of glitchy products :A

Thanks. Now can I get in under that for 2018? :D
    “Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while you could miss it.” ~ Ferris Bueller
  • rhosynbach
    rhosynbach Posts: 7,664 Forumite
    Options
    pacifica9 wrote: »
    Thanks. Now can I get in under that for 2018? :D

Well done. I am sure you can, e if your happy to live on the heinz until the next nearly free item comes along:rotfl: xxx
  • pacifica9
    Options
    rhosynbach wrote: »
    Well done. I am sure you can, e if your happy to live on the heinz until the next nearly free item comes along:rotfl: xxx

And in doing so it would be a good job it is a one person household!! :rotfl:
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Just back in from the pub. I’ve enjoyed a few rhubarb gins:D

I’m just wondering if pubs will enjoy a revival soon....like the cinemas. Too many good ones have closed:o
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • Serendipitious
    Options
    pacifica9 wrote: »
    And in doing so it would be a good job it is a one person household!! :rotfl:

Not sure about that, with bigger households there's always somewhere else to place the blame... :rotfl:
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    22 items (8 different) on your receipt qualify for comparison Asda Waitros

5x McVitie's Family Circle (670g) £12.50 £3.75
    10x McVitie's Victoria Carton (600g) £40.00 £10.00
    This was a c & c for today:T

I'm very pleased

:j:j

Well done honeybee:)
    To do is to be. Rousseau