CEOemail

Options

Comments

• The-Truth
    The-Truth Posts: 483 Forumite
    Options
    MoneyPenny wrote: »
    I didn't know where else to put this post, by rights it should be in the 'how to complain section'.

Does anybody use CEOemail website for ceo contact addresses (just search CEOemail)?
    I used to be good but now I can’t make it work. Suddenly it seems to want to classify me as a business and so pay to use. Even when I inform it I’m asking in a personal capacity so shouldn't pay it won’t let me proceed to the information pages.

So suddenly it has gone from being a useful resource to become useless. Has anyone else noticed this?

Why do you need to contact the CEO? Hardly anyone else complaining will do this. Is it a self importantance thing?

Why can't you use the normal complaints line/contact method or small claims court like normal people do?
  • System
    System Posts: 178,097 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    The-Truth wrote: »
    Why do you need to contact the CEO? Hardly anyone else complaining will do this. Is it a self importantance thing?

Why can't you use the normal complaints line/contact method or small claims court like normal people do?

When will people learn that writing to the CEO does not get read by the CEO?
  • MoneyPenny_2
    Options
    DoaM wrote: »
    Trying to mention that site here usually invokes the forum "swear" filter. :)

That's because the site owner previously spammed these boards (several years ago) with the link to their site.

The personal/business part has been in place for a while now ... have you tried to use the site quite a few times in a relatively short period of time?

Hi

I don't know much more about the site other than when I 've used it in the past it was always useful. I've used it very occasionally then last week it didn't work.

In reply to another post, it's horses for courses. With some complaints in some organisations going to the top is the best way to proceed. When you do it generally works and gets the problem resolved.

I've heard 'professional' complainants say that dedicted complaints departments are put in place to supress complaints rather than respond to failings by correcting them.
  • Geoff1963
    Geoff1963 Posts: 1,088 Forumite
    Options
    When a US President is elected for 4 years, the 250 million ( ish ) voters, each get 1/2 a second of his time. For the unlucky third, he's asleep.
  • The-Truth
    The-Truth Posts: 483 Forumite
    Options

SirMarcus heavily disputes this lol!
  • agrinnall
    agrinnall Posts: 23,344 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Geoff1963 wrote: »
    When a US President is elected for 4 years, the 250 million ( ish ) voters, each get 1/2 a second of his time. For the unlucky third, he's asleep.

Although The Donald will probably send each of them an individual Tweet in response :D.
  • Geoff1963
    Geoff1963 Posts: 1,088 Forumite
    Options
  • IAmWales
    IAmWales Posts: 2,024 Forumite
    Options
    Geoff1963 wrote: »

Some might suggest it is the lucky ones that get him when he is asleep!
  • MoneyPenny_2
    Options
    Ceo email still appears blocked to accessing information and they aren't responding to requests from private individuals to let them in. Don't know why, but it's a real shame.

So any progress on this? Any dodges to access the information from ceoemail if it seems the only option?
  • MothballsWallet
    MothballsWallet Posts: 15,852 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    No, but it tends to get read by someone with the CEO's authorisation to actually do something!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure