• Karmacat
    Karmacat Posts: 39,460 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I'd say so too :rotfl:
    2023: the year I get to buy a car
  • in_need_of_direction
    Options
    Wait til it happens 20 nights in a row. Then you'll be wanting to kill yourself just for the rest.
    Mortgage at 01.01.14 £119,481.83:eek: today £0 Emergency fund £5.5/5.5k & £200/200 cash.:jWeight 24/02/19 14st 7lb now 11st11lb determined to stop defining myself by my mistakes. Progress not perfection.:T100%through my 1% mortgage challenge. 40.25% through my pb challenge.
  • gallygirl
    gallygirl Posts: 17,228 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Wait til it happens 20 nights in a row. Then you'll be wanting to kill yourself just for the rest.
    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:What's funny about this is that Ed will think you're joking :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:.
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort
    :) Mortgage Balance = £0 :)
    "Do what others won't early in life so you can do what others can't later in life"
  • judi24
    judi24 Posts: 2,272 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    20 nights ???? Now that is funny!!! 20 months maybe!!!!
  • Alchemilla
    Alchemilla Posts: 6,047 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Its funny how we got used to it with each child, then you forget and have to relearn it.
  • ljaneyr
    ljaneyr Posts: 1,135 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Is that why you're posting at 3:57am Alchemilla?

I get really grumpy on no sleep :eek:
    "It is often said that before you die your life passes before your eyes. It is in fact true. It's called living." Terry Pratchett
    Bought our house 2012 :) Married 2015 :D Started renovating 2015 :eek:
    Renovation fund... what renovation fund? :eek: Emergency fund 40% Future fund... ongoing...
  • edinburgher
    edinburgher Posts: 13,463 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Once went 5-6 nights with no sleep due to a nasty throat infection. That was horrendous, pretty much delirious by the time the antibiotics kicked in! :eek:
  • gallygirl
    gallygirl Posts: 17,228 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Once went 5-6 nights with no sleep due to a nasty throat infection. That was horrendous, pretty much delirious by the time the antibiotics kicked in! :eek:
    Ah, a little bit of training then :D. Wait till the 5-6 week mark and see how you feel then :rotfl:.
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort
    :) Mortgage Balance = £0 :)
    "Do what others won't early in life so you can do what others can't later in life"
  • RoaringTwenties
    Options
    I'm :rotfl: at all the jaded parents' recent posts [STRIKE]a hysteria partly caused by my own sleep deprivation due to DD yelling "MUUUUMMMMMMYYYY" at 5am this morning as she'd got her foot stuck in her cot bars[/STRIKE] :eek:

This reminds me of that bit in friends when Monica & Chandler bring the twins home just as Rachel is heading off to Paris, she says she's so sad to be leaving, not because she wants to see the twins, but because she's going to miss the hilarity of watching Monica & Chandler trying to cope with two newborns :rotfl:

Really pleased Miss Ed is happy & doing somersaults, that's fab :T :j
    Life is changing...but I'm still Money Saving!
  • misscousinitt
    Options
    Lovely about the scan - glad everything is going well!

MCI
    Mortgage Free x 1 03.11.2012 - House rented out Feb 2016
    Mortgage No 2: £82, 595.61 (31.08.2019)
    OP's to Date £8500

Renovation Fund:£511.39;
    Nectar Points Balance: approx £30 (31.08.2019)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure