Royal Mail Surveys rewarded with Stamps.

Options

Comments

• quoia
    quoia Posts: 14,435 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Congratulations to the person who last Thursday posted a cube to me. I've just opened it to find that you remembered to include the Smart & the polystyrene block but not the sheet with the R number on it! :mad:

NOT GUILTY M'LUD :D

Following on from my previous POLO addition, my last cube contained a little prezzie of Trebor XXX Extra Strong Mints...

and a limited edition to boot

300391.jpg
    There are 10 types of people in the world. ‹(•¿•)›
    ‹(•¿•)› Those that understand binary and those that do not!

Veni, Vidi, VISA ! ................. I came, I saw, I PURCHASED
    (11)A104.28S94.98O112.46N86.73D101.02(12)J130.63F126.76M134.38A200.98M156.30J95.56J102.85A175.93
    S LOWER CASE OMEGA;6.59 so far ..
  • quoia
    quoia Posts: 14,435 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    clifford47 wrote: »
    How difficult is this - is it just a case of posting items

You do have to have a LETTERBOX :eek:
    There are 10 types of people in the world. ‹(•¿•)›
    ‹(•¿•)› Those that understand binary and those that do not!

Veni, Vidi, VISA ! ................. I came, I saw, I PURCHASED
    (11)A104.28S94.98O112.46N86.73D101.02(12)J130.63F126.76M134.38A200.98M156.30J95.56J102.85A175.93
    S LOWER CASE OMEGA;6.59 so far ..
  • Skinster
    Skinster Posts: 95 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Got invited back on to panel
  • notbritishgas
    notbritishgas Posts: 2,304 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Congratulations to the person who last Thursday posted a cube to me. I've just opened it to find that you remembered to include the Smart & the polystyrene block but not the sheet with the R number on it! :mad:
    Yes I have encountered this person.

Received an envelope with no sheet in with the sticky R number label on.
    However all not lost, they had stuck the label on the SMART covering up the SMART Id letters. Impossible to peel off.
  • Chocmonster7
    Chocmonster7 Posts: 2,606 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Yes I have encountered this person.

Received an envelope with no sheet in with the sticky R number label on.
    However all not lost, they had stuck the label on the SMART covering up the SMART Id letters. Impossible to peel off.

There are indeed some very special people out there... :rotfl:

I sent all the details I could to TNS via email and have kept the cube & smart until they tell me what to do.
  • NBLondon
    NBLondon Posts: 5,531 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    So I'm on Unaddressed Mail this week and in the list of things to look out for is an election leaflet from the SNP. Pretty sure I'm going to be marking that one as Not Received and then getting a follow-up call to ask "Are you sure? Could somebody else in your household have thrown it away...."

The other one to watch out for is from an insurance company. I got that on Tuesday. Then I got it again yesterday...
    Wash your Knobs and Knockers... Keep the Postie safe!
  • MABLE
    MABLE Posts: 4,080 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options

I'm sure they did not intend to do it intentionally but mistakes happen and as they say sarcasm is the lower form of wit.
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,300 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    MABLE wrote: »
    I'm sure they did not intend to do it intentionally but mistakes happen and as they say sarcasm is the lower form of wit.

Mable -have you not read about the posters on here who make idiotic mistakes? I'm sorry I don't believe that most of these are unintentional but are because the panel members do not read the instructions or worse don't care what they do.
    Members on this thread are always happy to give advise if someone new needs clarification. I have been a member for many years and the reports of stupid errors has increased dramatically in the last few years.
  • Chocmonster7
    Chocmonster7 Posts: 2,606 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    MABLE wrote: »

When someones actions mean that I have to go out of my way to report it and TNS have to do extra work to trace them then yes I will have a moan and be sarcastic about them!
  • molerat
    molerat Posts: 31,864 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    e-mail this evening
    Welcome to the Royal Mail Survey.

We have now registered your details to our live posting panel and you will receive your first Sender Pack in the week commencing 17/07/2017

You will receive an email to notify when your first pack is being prepared and despatched.

Please do not reply to this email. If you have any further queries, please direct them to our helpdesk at [EMAIL="rmsurveys-helpline@tnsglobal.com"]rmsurveys-helpline@tnsglobal.com[/EMAIL].
    A bit presumptuous of them, should they not really ask if I want to do another period ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure