HMRC Repayment Pending

Options

Comments

• georgiasdragons
    Options
    Don't worry

pending is just the process it goes to before going to issued.
    Once issued you have money next day.

pending means it goes to an automatic check system to validate your bank details you have entered to ensure no one else is trying to claim your money into their bank.

This takes up to two weeks max if your lucky 5-6 working days.
  • Bakerschick
    Options
    It said same last year then gave me a date was seeing if change since then lol
  • Kiddream08
    Options
    I done my return at 9:49am on the 6th April and was received on the 6th at 9:49am. I requested payment on the 7th and it changed to bank repayment pending. Bank repayment pending is when your return is being processed. Some peoples return changes to bank repayment then the following day it changes to issued but others stay on bank repayment pending, probably due to the backlog of returns being submitted at the same time. Your return will get to you within 4 weeks which is annoying as some people get it within 1 week but I would suggest being patient. If after 1 week it doesn't change to issued then I would encourage you to ring up and just check everything is ok as sometimes it has to be manually paid into your bank. They will probably say, your return is under a security check which means they check bank details, address and names just to make sure someone isn't fraudulently receiving your return. It's not an investigation into your return! But they say security checks to most people as it's just the system clogged up because the volume of returns hmrc receive. After getting off the phone wait til 4 weeks is up and phone again and be a bit more demanding! I've been doing my returns for 3 years and the first I waited 4 days, second I waited 19 days and I'm currently on 10 days so it can be any time. This is my opinion based on these forums, my experience, my friends and family's experience
  • Spidernick
    Spidernick Posts: 3,803 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Cookee wrote: »
    Dear oh dear, this forum is for people who are wanting help and advice not for people to be bullied and picked up on because they have used the incorrect 'our' word.big flag on the side of my posts saying I am a NEWBIE not an idiot !!!!! I will not be returning on here as I feel very belittled that you have posted this for everyone to see. Please have a great day and enjoy spending your "well under £100" xxx

Sorry, I didn't mean to offend or bully you - it was a joke!. I wanted to put a wink at the end of my comment, but the 'smileys' aren't working today for some reason.

Please don't leave because of a throwaway comment.
    'I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my father. Not screaming and terrified like his passengers.' (Bob Monkhouse).

Sky? Believe in better.

Note: win, draw or lose (not 'loose' - opposite of tight!)
  • Bakerschick
    Options
    Yeah done on 6th pending next day now say bank payment pending thanks :)
  • Bakerschick
    Options
    Kiddream08 wrote: »
    I done my return at 9:49am on the 6th April and was received on the 6th at 9:49am. I requested payment on the 7th and it changed to bank repayment pending. Bank repayment pending is when your return is being processed. Some peoples return changes to bank repayment then the following day it changes to issued but others stay on bank repayment pending, probably due to the backlog of returns being submitted at the same time. Your return will get to you within 4 weeks which is annoying as some people get it within 1 week but I would suggest being patient. If after 1 week it doesn't change to issued then I would encourage you to ring up and just check everything is ok as sometimes it has to be manually paid into your bank. They will probably say, your return is under a security check which means they check bank details, address and names just to make sure someone isn't fraudulently receiving your return. It's not an investigation into your return! But they say security checks to most people as it's just the system clogged up because the volume of returns hmrc receive. After getting off the phone wait til 4 weeks is up and phone again and be a bit more demanding! I've been doing my returns for 3 years and the first I waited 4 days, second I waited 19 days and I'm currently on 10 days so it can be any time. This is my opinion based on these forums, my experience, my friends and family's experience

Ok thank you
  • Bakerschick
    Options
    How many people have had theirs is over £1000 and anyone know why it's always a day behind please??
  • robbieh18
    Options
    not changed since 7th still pending as above,what is going on
    anybody else been waiting since7th 1pm
    I ve been waiting since the 7th also
  • oster107
    oster107 Posts: 75 Forumite
    Options
    Im waiting on over £1000 still
  • Bakerschick
    Bakerschick Posts: 71 Forumite
    edited 16 April 2015 at 12:52PM
    Options
    oster107 wrote: »
    Im waiting on over £1000 still

Didn't you say you had yours ? It's only been 7 days can take up to 10 or longer I been reading
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback