Dcr mini bond scam

Options
Katiewhy2
Katiewhy2 Posts: 76 Forumite
edited 15 March 2018 at 9:28PM in Savings & investments
Has anyone else been involved in Diamond Construction and renewables or Heron Global Partners?
We are trying to contact anyone who may have invested in the £3million mini bond offered by Diamond Construction and Renewables Ltd, run by [Removed]. Sadly [Removed] have so far failed to implement the promises they made to investors in the Mini Bond prospectus when it launched in Spring 2016. [Removed} has a track record of issuing misleading statements. On 2.11.2015 he was fined £2500 by the Architects Registration Board for misusing the title 'architect' in breach of the Architects Act 1997. Investors must now face up to the possibility that the project may be a scam, and it is my hope that by acting together we may be able either to hold these men to their promises or to get some if not all of our money back. If you are such an investor, or if you have invested in any company run by these two men, please join our Facebook Group ' Scottish Wind farm Scam' or leave a message for us to contact you.

We are an action group- growing daily in numbers with people who have also been scammed by this investment - Please come and make contact with us.

Comments

• Malthusian
    Malthusian Posts: 10,944 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    I was going to post a link to this thread but it looks like you already know about it.
  • Katiewhy2
    Options
    Unfortunately yes- Have you been involved?
  • CCART
    CCART Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited 2 November 2017 at 9:31PM
    Options
    Hi,
    Please add me to your group as I too have succumbed to what now appears a dreadful scam! Just spoken with [Removed] of DCR and he is advising me to send more money to LCAS (London Commodity Arbitration Service) in order to recieve the funds in my mini bond returned! Has anyone else been offered this same "loophole" service? I smell a rat.
    This has come out of the blue - in the past few days I received an initial phone call from [Removed] advising of the impending liquidation of DCR.
    I have considerable sums invested in DCR and feel extremely upset over the misleading information in the prospectus.
    Has anyone reported this to Action Fraud?
    I am grateful that someone has started an investors action group, Thank you.
  • Linton
    Linton Posts: 17,173 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Hung up my suit!
    Options
    CCART wrote: »
    Hi,
    ...... [Removed] of DCR and he is advising me to send more money to LCAS (London Commodity Arbitration Service) in order to recieve the funds in my mini bond returned! Has anyone else been offered this same "loophole" service? I smell a rat.
    This has come out of the blue - in the past few days I received an initial phone call from [Removed] advising of the impending liquidation of DCR.

Perhaps this link may be of interest. Look at the comments after the article:
    http://www.moneyinternational.com/news/company-misled-investors-1-1m-carbon-credits-scam/
  • Malthusian
    Malthusian Posts: 10,944 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    CCART wrote: »
    I smell a rat.

Better late than never. Change your phone number, you're on a suckers list. The money is gone.
  • Katiewhy2
    Options
    Thats great- Have you managed to contact the facebook group?
  • Katiewhy2
    Options
    Dont send any more money to [Removed]! Why can't he just send your money back?
  • Katiewhy2
    Options
    If anyone else has been affected by this, please come and find us on the facebook Group- 'Scottish Wind Farm scam' and someone will contact you and tell you what we have been doing- And put you in touch with some fellow investors who have lost money.
    Thanks,
    Katie
  • SonalR
    SonalR Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Hi Katie,

I am am investor and have been involved in this scam. I would be grateful for any help to get my money back.
    Thanks
    Sonal
  • Katiewhy2
    Options
    I will email you!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income