valued opinions

Options

Comments

• scottishlass
    scottishlass Posts: 1,971 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    Rienchen wrote: »
    received the self tan today, so will be trying it out over the next couple of weeks

Recieved mine...have to say its certainly different to other brands I've had...
    2020 Mortgage-Free Wannabes #20 £1495.03/£2760 OP
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    bluffer wrote: »
    last week i ordered 70 quid of tesco vouchers nd 20 quid amazon. got the mail about amazon within 4 days and the gift cards arrived within 5 by registered mail.

cannnnnot complain at all! top stuuffffff :)

I only just recently got the tesco 1 i ordered last year and still waiting for the 1 I requested on January 1st. Quite pathetic now. Every time I email just get told "shall reorder it for you"
  • Makeandsave
    Makeandsave Posts: 3,790 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    I only just recently got the tesco 1 i ordered last year and still waiting for the 1 I requested on January 1st. Quite pathetic now. Every time I email just get told "shall reorder it for you"

Every time i order the amazon ones come asap in email, The argos/tesco ones come within 2 weeks some times days.
    Jan Wins: .
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Every time i order the amazon ones come asap in email, The argos/tesco ones come within 2 weeks some times days.

The latest email I got today from them said "shall have your voucher with in 28 days" not sure if to hold my breath or not

well next time I will order something instead of Tesco! I see the Amazon vouchers come quickly?
  • Jemsnation
    Jemsnation Posts: 473 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    i get my amazon vouchers pretty much instantly by e-mail or on the internet page once you've ordered
    Opinion Panel £50 Lightspeed: £40 Pigsback: £303 Valued Opinions: £365 Media Transfer: £32 Juicy Brains- £30 American Consumer Opinion: £16 Freebie Networks: £220 Cashback Sites: £1503.87 Competitions: £200 Total Cash Value: £2759.87 Last updated: April 2023
  • Makeandsave
    Makeandsave Posts: 3,790 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Amazon ones come asap, The code is also on the page were you have redeemed for your vouchers. I have only ever had a wait to order Amazon vouchers once and that was because they had run out but had them back in stock in 4 days.
    Jan Wins: .
  • Dan2012
    Options
    Hi, Im new on here :beer:

I have been a member of Valued Opinions for a few years now :D

Earlier i had an email asking me to download an application about an internet usesage survey (Which monitors you for 1 year)

I went all through the survey to the end part where i download/run the applicaton, I did this but it came up with :

This programme has already been installed on this machine. Please uninstall the previous version first.

For the last two hours ive been in my add/remove programs, Ive also been on Start/Search and typed all different things in to find this file but can i find it :rotfl::rotfl:

Does anyone know how i can ind this on my laptop?

• sehrene1
    sehrene1 Posts: 40 Forumite
    Options
    For some reason I have not been invited to any survey for at least 2 months. I used to be invited almost once a week but now it seems I have been forgotten. I still haven't got close to receiving my first voucher whereas everyone else seems to be racking loads up so quickly.

I even updated my profile a couple of weeks ago but still not had an invitation.
  • bluffer
    bluffer Posts: 528 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    thats weird. i have always received at least 10 a week, something must be wrong with your profile somehow.

have you tried contacting the customer services?
    2023 wins - zilch, nada, big fat duck. quack quack,
  • sparrer
    sparrer Posts: 7,547 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Dan2012 wrote: »
    Hi, Im new on here :beer:

I have been a member of Valued Opinions for a few years now :D

Earlier i had an email asking me to download an application about an internet usesage survey (Which monitors you for 1 year)

I went all through the survey to the end part where i download/run the applicaton, I did this but it came up with :

This programme has already been installed on this machine. Please uninstall the previous version first.

For the last two hours ive been in my add/remove programs, Ive also been on Start/Search and typed all different things in to find this file but can i find it :rotfl::rotfl:

Does anyone know how i can ind this on my laptop?

I got 'invited' to download this ap too, made some enquiries on another board and was told it caused problems for others, so decided to forego the points (good though they were) and not compromise my comp - hth
    Sparrer
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport