Pinecone Research

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    Went over to redeem as I have 1,400 points and disappointed to see I can't get an Amazon voucher anymore. When did this happen please? :(
    At least they still have Paypal. Maybe they are short of Amazon Gift Cards. I noticed that other survey sites last week were short of AGC's. Try to contact CS, if there is one.

I am not bothered because I haven't used Amazon for a long time and I have tons of credit.
  • marvin
    marvin Posts: 2,185 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    I haven't had one for 18 months now funnily enough not since I got rid of the Nilsson toolbar thing which I decided I did not like and cancelled my account on that.

I did email and they replied there have been no suitable questionnaires, again funny in that they were every 6-8 weeks for 5-6 years before that.
    I started with nothing and I am proud to say I still have most of it left.
  • Abbafan1972
    Abbafan1972 Posts: 6,895 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I didn't know they had paypal actually. I can remember when I used to get luncheon vouchers.

Has anyone here ever saved up for a large item, such as a camera or something like that?
    Striving to clear the mortgage before it finishes in Dec 2028 - amount currently owed - £43,915.98
  • S0litaire
    S0litaire Posts: 3,535 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    hmmm... They had Amazon vouchers last week when i checked.

hope it's just temp thing! it's the only reason i do pinecone surveys!;)
    cashed in £30 worth of vouchers last month. Nice amazon shopping spree!
    Laters

Sol

"Have you found the secrets of the universe? Asked Zebade "I'm sure I left them here somewhere"
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,898 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    I didn't know they had paypal actually. I can remember when I used to get luncheon vouchers.

Has anyone here ever saved up for a large item, such as a camera or something like that?

Generally best not to let large sums build up on any survey site - if they go under you can lose the lot.
  • rentnewbie
    rentnewbie Posts: 14 Forumite
    Options
    Not had any surveys for absolutely ages... wonder why not?
  • Kite2010
    Kite2010 Posts: 4,304 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Home Insurance Hacker! Car Insurance Carver!
    Options

Nope, as soon as I get the email saying the credit is in my account I cash out for Paypal credit.

Better paypal credit then gift vouchers for a website I never use
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,898 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    They have Amazon Vouchers back in stock
  • System
    System Posts: 178,094 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    edited 22 June 2015 at 9:52AM
    Options
    I never knew I could transfer to Paypal! Off to look in to that now...

Edit: Ooo I can get £32 ... think I'm going to keep it going until xmas then use the money towards gifts!
  • Guacamole321
    Options
    I had a run of getting one survey a week at the start of this year. That lasted until March and I haven't had a single one since. I definitely wouldn't save up for a large item with Pinecone, as the frequency is so changeable, and I always think money left stored with a survey site is potentially vulnerable - I take the money and run after each survey.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback