Earn money. Recycling ink-cartridges.

Options

Comments

• Mummy_Jo
    Mummy_Jo Posts: 496 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I've been recycling for charity for over a year and I now use Lampiki. They operate under the three different addresses below but they always pay out within 2 weeks. The guy that I deal with is called Michael Harrison and he will send you details of how much your order is worth before you send them in. He will also send you a freepost bag in which to post the cartridges to him. I can certainly recommend him to you.

web1: www.cartridgeexpress.net
    web2: www.recycleaid.co.uk
    web3: www.lampuki.com
    Hope that this helps someone
  • andyrules
    andyrules Posts: 3,558 Forumite
    Options
    Hi
    anyone know if there's a way to recycle Epson compatibles? Even if there's no cash paid out (would be nice though -mse:D) I'd rather know they are not going to landfill! Tried all the links on here.
  • wednesday2212
    Options
    I use www.recycleinkcartridges.co.uk. They also accept toner and will collect. They pay 50p each!!!
  • Forgetful
    Forgetful Posts: 1,729 Forumite
    Options
    I collect my fizzy drinks cans...aluminium and I take it to the recycle place and get paid for the cans.
  • jeanm_2
    jeanm_2 Posts: 14 Forumite
    Options
    I dont know what some of these places give but I get £2/£2.50 each for my HP343 and HP338. they only cost me £6 on Ebay to buy full and around £12 in online shops. I have used them twice and both times got the credit in my bank within 6 days, and an email saying it was coming. Less than £20 and you get a credit slip for goods or to save until you next send.
    Phoenix Ink
    http://www.discandink.co.uk/acatalog/Empty_Ink_Catridges.php
  • hipoh
    hipoh Posts: 54 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    empty ink cartridges go for about £25 for 30 on ebay for the tesco recycle points thing.

just search tesco ink on ebay.uk
  • Hi, I need somewhere just to send one laser toner, I'm not bothered about the money would just like to see it get recycled. any ideas?
  • In_A_Pickle_6
    Options
    Hi everyone, anyone found anywhere to recycle Epson cartridges yet??
  • kronas
    kronas Posts: 408 Forumite
    Options
    does anyone take jetec epson cartridges ?
  • tootsie215
    tootsie215 Posts: 159 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi all
    I amlooking to start recycling ink cartridges, toners and maybe mobiles as well to help raise funds for the credit union where I work.

I've looked at the posts here are most are quite old now so any up to date info would be appreciated.

We are looking for the best cashback obviously but also somewhere that may supply us with the boxes and envelopes for our customers to drop cartridges off to us or post off direct with any monies coming to us.

Many thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport