PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

O/S Daily Wednesday 24 May 2017

Options
124»

Comments

• Hollyharvey
    Hollyharvey Posts: 1,939 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Sometimes only pizza and chocolate will do. By this time next week I am likely to be unemployed without a reference because I am going to have to resign or risk losing my license to practice.

Sorry, no words of wisdom, but it must be very worrying for you, particularly as you can't talk to your husband about it at the moment. :(
  • caronc
    caronc Posts: 8,089 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Good eving everyone,
    Very late on parade so to speak as today seems to have just disappeared.
    Nelski - I found when my Mum died and I had everything to organise that I just went into a place where I could do this (and did) but crumbled after the funeral but held it in. Make sure you build in some time to grieve - I didn't and eventually I crumbled around 3 months later...
    AOD - Happy Birthday :bdaycake:
    FBO - take a deep breath, I can understand why you might not want to speak to hubby on the eve of his finals but please for both your sakes do so as soon as you can afterwards. If you can manage your resignation neutrally there should be no reason not to get a reference even if it just to comment on timekeeping, attendance etc.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure