THE SUN £9.50 HOLIDAYS Start collecting tokens NOW!! **BOOKING OPEN**

Options

Comments

• chezzer1234
    Options
    Hi I missed out on getting a booklet brochure Thing on Saturday, does anyone know if/when they might give out another with the paper?
    Thanks
  • chezzer1234
    Options
    Thanks for posting list, I'm interested in butlins but can't see any on list??
  • holdol
    holdol Posts: 71 Forumite
    Options
    Never been on one but I know theres a Butlins at Bognor, click on the Sussex list. There might be others too
  • Hopelesswithmoney
    Options
    The upgrade of £17.50 is not in addition to the £9.59, it's the total price.

When we went last year, heating in the bedrooms wasn't included (even though we'd paid £17.50) so I rang Haven direct and paid an extra £30 to upgrade to a Prestige caravan with heating in the bedrooms and bathroom.

We went in March and the bedrooms were still cold as the heaters weren't very effective so I would take fan heaters as well if going out of season.
    Hopeless by name, hopeless by nature.
  • mrsgreenwood_2
    Options
    Thanks for posting list, I'm interested in butlins but can't see any on list??

we went to butlins for the last 2 years. we went to skeggy one and it just said skegness in the booklet, they may have changed it now to say butlins, but i havent got the booklet to check.
    **Waiting for a BIG win!**

Thank you all posters!

S born 2006 and N born 2010 *delivered at home by daddy!*
  • mrsgreenwood_2
    Options
    The upgrade of £17.50 is not in addition to the £9.59, it's the total price.

When we went last year, heating in the bedrooms wasn't included (even though we'd paid £17.50) so I rang Haven direct and paid an extra £30 to upgrade to a Prestige caravan with heating in the bedrooms and bathroom.

We went in March and the bedrooms were still cold as the heaters weren't very effective so I would take fan heaters as well if going out of season.

thanks for confirming about the upgrade, so i didnt save as much as i thought by going direct as i worked it out as £9.50 plus the £17.50...doh!

but still saved £4 (thought i saved £20) and got heating in bedrooms, which you dont get with the sun. also got the date and park i wanted without getting stressed out for a few hours with the sun website crashing
    **Waiting for a BIG win!**

Thank you all posters!

S born 2006 and N born 2010 *delivered at home by daddy!*
  • SavingJane
    SavingJane Posts: 2,323 Forumite
    Options
    Any one recommend best place in Sussex with a toddler with us. Going for long weekend towards end of June. Somewhere with good entertainment, indoor pool a must

I've never been to any of them lol Going for my bday which on the sat so would like somewhere with places to visit near by. Any help I would be very grateful don't want to book a park that's worst in area by mistake lol
    Mummy to Lewis Born Aug 10
  • holdol
    holdol Posts: 71 Forumite
    Options
    I might sound nuts, but I quite like that mad few hours!!!!
    :rotfl:
  • whittyandy123
    Options
    Priority code letters have been sent out, I got mine in the post last week, and that way you can book online with less tokens too.
  • maggiemay2582
    Options
    SavingJane wrote: »
    Any one recommend best place in Sussex with a toddler with us. Going for long weekend towards end of June. Somewhere with good entertainment, indoor pool a must

I've never been to any of them lol Going for my bday which on the sat so would like somewhere with places to visit near by. Any help I would be very grateful don't want to book a park that's worst in area by mistake lol

We have been to bunn leisure parks in selsey for last couple of years which was great for my two toddlers. Don't know if its listed this time as missed booklet on saturday but if not you can book direct and it's usually pretty cheap. Check out trip advisor to see if there are any other nice places in sussex to stay x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure