BE SIMON COWELL!! : Earn cash from rating new music

Options

Comments

• pixiegirl
    Options
    Totally Love this site!! Just added myself and i am currently scouting! i have already listened to some really talented ppl although i have listened to some not very good stuff aswell! And to top it off im now getting paid to listen to music which i do everyday anyway! Top Tip!

xx Pixie xx
    :j married to my high school sweetheart :j

Finally getting to grips with our finances!!:T
  • froggy_girl128
    Options
    Can someone give me a sample review of something thats will get me up to 2stars - 100+ reviews so far and still on 1star. I must be doing something wrong so some guidance would be great
    I have enough money to last me the rest of my life, unless I buy something
  • misspixierocktastic
    Options
    I just wanted to share my news i dont scout very often just every now and them I'd been waiting for the new scout room to open

Its nice to have all genres now
    Anyway just wanted to say i now have 3 stars :j and ive reviewed 145 tracks

Happy reviewing everyone

Froggy girl there are some sample reviews early on in the topic :-)
  • molit
    molit Posts: 373 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    woo hoo - two o f my tips have made it to the showcase from the indie group. Trying to work out what this means - AIUI if they get the finance, I get a backstage pass - so I could get a free album if either red.sky.night, or freddy win?
    No longer an accidental landlord, still a wannabe millionaire:beer:

initiative q sign up link

https://initiativeq.com/invite/HQHpIjaoQ
  • COOLTRIKERCHICK
    Options
    ooo my... apart from the very odd good track.......

all i am getting is 'boom boom' muisc....... which i totally loath.....:eek: :mad:

its bringing flash backs to the bulldog bash..... where the rave tent goes on until 6 am in the morning......

how can you call that music.......how the heck can you give that a review..

i think t5his is going to be the hardest 6p's i have ever earned ...lol.... ( on 2 stars at mo )
    Work to live= not live to work
  • littlemissmanics
    Options
    anyone heard 'Imada- pueblo bonito'

very weird moroccan sounding tribal chanting over a strange ambient dance beat.

this scouting room is making me check i'm actually awake- its all quite, quite surreal!
  • kisto
    kisto Posts: 7,075 Forumite
    Options
    anyone heard 'Imada- pueblo bonito'

very weird moroccan sounding tribal chanting over a strange ambient dance beat.

this scouting room is making me check i'm actually awake- its all quite, quite surreal!

It's such a varied mix in this scout room. I had an ambient electronic track, next was a rap song with thumping bass, then followed a violin classical style track! All completely different.

I'm glad it's like this though because the Indie genre was all very samey. It's easier to come up with different reviews in the current scout room as they are all completely different.
    :T*Thanks to all who posts comps * :j
  • lillyofthevalley
    Options
    I've just joined, and it would be great to earn living listening to music, but I still don't understand how I'm going to receive payment for it.
    :confused:
  • kisto
    Options
    I've just joined, and it would be great to earn living listening to music, but I still don't understand how I'm going to receive payment for it.
    :confused:

You earn money by reviewing bands in the scout room. Once you have reached a balance of £5 you go to the "Account Details" section, and you can withdraw the funds into paypal.

I doubt you'd earn enough to live on, especially now they have reduced the rate for the current scout room.
  • kisto
    Options
    YAY! I've gone up to 3 stars and I'm 74th (85.96% accuracy), which is good considering I was about 210th when the Indie scout room closed!

I much prefer this all genres category.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family