Roamler

Options
shabbadoof13
shabbadoof13 Posts: 137 Forumite
edited 10 November 2015 at 10:28AM in Boost your income
MSE Official Insert:

Read more about Roamler and other similar apps and sites in our Make Money Online guide.

Back to shabbadoof13's original post...

Hi

Roamler have an app on Apple and Android phones but you can only join in the bigger cities if you use an invite.

Basically you go around town and take photographs of what clients want (branded goods, promotional displays etc) and they pay you for it..

Can earn a lot, and that's an understatement. Entirely you to you how much you want to get out of it

Thanks

Jon

Comments

• Telby01
    Telby01 Posts: 16 Forumite
    Options
    Not heard of this, but sounds good!
  • johnpaul74
    Options
    This Roamler sounds quite interesting I'll give it a whirl.
  • dragilex
    dragilex Posts: 61 Forumite
    Options
    How does this work in relation to tax? I saw in the T&C you have to make sure your earning are taxed properly.
  • Kayalana99
    Kayalana99 Posts: 3,626 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    dragilex wrote: »
    How does this work in relation to tax? I saw in the T&C you have to make sure your earning are taxed properly.

It's just another way of saying they aren't responsible for it if you don't declare it as income.

I downloaded it, no tasks in my area (they let me sign up) a few come up but all 20+ miles away.

You never know :-)
    People don't know what they want until you show them.
  • red_devil
    red_devil Posts: 10,793 Forumite
    Options
    You have to do alot of work free before you get paid.
    :footie:
  • justxneedxaxwin
    Options
    I have just signed up and there is a lot of work in my area but most of it says Xprather than reward , Has anyone used and been paid out? just wondered don't want to start and not be paid at end of it
    Pinecone £12 , Clixsense £4.96 , Swagbucks £9 , Quidco £32.39 , Instagc £6 , Feature points £4.27 , Slice the pie £6 , Gifthulk £9.40 , Nectar £33 , Top cashback £4.11 , App bounty £2 , One pulse £5.02 , Match n more £5 , Fanzbook £10 , Clubcard £3.50 , Money maker 75p
    2015 wins - Jack daniels hip flask , Swarovski necklace , chop sticks :j
  • dragilex
    Options
    There doesn't appear to be many people signed up in the Manchester area, at least not active. At level 1 I already have a £2 pay task available, will attempt this on my lunch. Hammering my way through most of the couch tasks, only 100 XP till level 2. The early tasks aren't really work, they're more sit at your desk, take pictures of things, make a few comments, and learn how the app works. Like you would expect from any RPG game in the early learning levels.
  • Zooca
    Zooca Posts: 205 Forumite
    Options
    Hi

Roamler have an app on Apple and Android phones but you can only join in the bigger cities if you use an invite.

Basically you go around town and take photographs of what clients want (branded goods, promotional displays etc) and they pay you for it..

Can earn a lot, and that's an understatement. Entirely you to you how much you want to get out of it

Thanks

Jon

Could you quantify the earnings in some way? I know you say it's up to how much you want to earn but do you mind disclosing how much time/effort you put into it and what that gets you? The max someone could get per week/month/year if they pushed it?

Does anyone else have any long termish experience with this app?
  • dragilex
    edited 4 March 2014 at 10:13AM
    Options
    I'm guessing you would be best placed to answer my query on tax. With the £1000+ you've earned from Roamler what have you done in regards to income tax?
  • shabbadoof13
    shabbadoof13 Posts: 137 Forumite
    Options
    dragilex wrote: »
    I'm guessing you would be best placed to answer my query on tax. With the £1000+ you've earned from Roamler what have you done in regards to income tax?

just declared it with the rest of my self employed earning

I also work for 63336 and various other bits and bobs so just lump it into my annual return
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure