Weekly Spend Challenge W/C 13th January 2013

Options

Comments

• Munchin
    Munchin Posts: 2,816 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Hi all

Good start to the week:D
    Sun - NSD
  • mandz1
    mandz1 Posts: 2,548 Forumite
    Options
    only £1.45 spent today on reduced stuff at morrisons

been at my sisters today as she has moved and helped her put some stuff up and get things abit neater
    PAD Maker
  • twirly09
    twirly09 Posts: 177 Forumite
    Options
    can i join please? i have £25 in my purse so that can be my target! wont include going out at the weekend but will include everything else :)
    :eek: How did I let it get such a mess? :eek:
  • EverTheOptimist
    Options
    First post updated to here.

Welcome to the newbies. And hi to the regulars. :D
    SPC 14 Target £200 /
    Debt: £11850
  • oopsadaisydoddle
    Options
    Hi all!

Can I be in again too please? I'll go for £15 again this week. That's literally just for 'spends'. Everything else is budgeted for!

Thanks ETO for keeping it going - glad to hear about your OH returning - you must be so excited.

Good luck to everyone for the week!x
  • Baileys_Babe
    Baileys_Babe Posts: 5,587 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 14 January 2013 at 1:20AM
    Options
    Last week was purple

We are away visiting family for 5 days next week and I have no idea what we are going to do, also if it snows this could change everything so I am pledging to spend no more than £20 this week.

ETO thank you for running the thread and enjoy yourself whilst your DH is home.
    Fashion on a ration 2024 66/66 coupons remaining
    80 coupons rolled over 0/80 coupons spent - using for secondhand purchases

One
     income, home educating family 
  • Lottie1987
    Options
    Morning everyone!

ETO - Thanks for doing the thread and hope you and OH have a lovely time together.

Hope everyone had a good weekend. I went to go watch Life Of Pi at the cinema with OH. It was amazing, so beautiful but sad in places. Got some CD's, a game, a couple of comedy DVD's in the sale in HMV. Also got some of the stay fresh bags and an icing set from Lakeland.

Sun - Had to go to Mr S for a few bits. Baking potatoes, spread that was £1, bread, some cans of pop that were half price, reduced ham and some cereal that was half price. £9.26 spent (74p put into savings tin).

Savings accounts have been treated well this weekend as have managed to put about £30 in each one.

Have a good day everyone xxx
    WSC 13 -14 2 1
  • DD265
    DD265 Posts: 2,202 Forumite
    Homepage Hero First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Oooh I really like the idea of this thread!

Let me see..

Put me down for £15 please!

This £15 is for my non-budgeted spend. £6.50 of that will be cake - it was my birthday at the weekend so I have to take something yummy into work, and because it has to be quite big, I've decided that it's more economical to buy a Tesco one than make my own.

The rest, I'm going to try avoid spending but I don't want to make things too tough on myself the first week!
  • Beencounting
    Options
    Just want to quickly record my spends so I don't forget and then wonder where the money went!

Two coffees - £4.25
    PAD - 25p
    Owed to a friend - 20p

Total = £4.70

In hand = £10.10
    Full LBM 26 Sept 11
  • EverTheOptimist
    Options
    Evening all

Well 2nd NSD of the week, i may go awol now for a few days as got a message to say hubby is expected back tomorrow now instead of Fri. :j:j

Will still monitor spends, and will be back at the weekend to update and set up new thread, if i dont get on before.

Keep it low everyone. :D
    SPC 14 Target £200 /
    Debt: £11850
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills