Fall too Pieces

Options

Comments

• Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    Hi Scott,

Just checking in. Sorry to hear you've had a bad back! Looks as if you're going well survey wise as always! Do you still keep a tally??

Hi Chandelier i hope your well, i did keep somewhere a thread with my earning and how much i was getting off each site but being truthful i kept forgetting to update it. Now i just update my signature as and when. Money wise i am struggling quite a bit at the moment, i need my work expenses claim re private medical to hurry up.
    Cashback Earnings YTD £46.04 Survey Earnings YTD £182.66
    "Always always train, be the best version of you that you can physically be"
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    PA seems a bit busier today keep checking in on it guys i have done 4 today :-)
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    Kerching show me the money £5.20 in today from PA it went straight out less the 20p on food shopping. I am stock pilling essentials

Dried pasta 45p
    X2 loaves of bread 70p
    Packet of rice 69p
    Coffee 1pound
    X2 jars of pasta sauce 1pound 20p
    Kidney beans x3 1.20

That little lot came to just over a fiver. Its my first time shopping in aldi bar some random bits of cycling gear i bought there 2 months. I usually use tesco or morrisons, price wise them seem cheaper the only thing i do not like is no self service tills. I usually get rid of my small change at them.
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    Well i had the worst part of cycling today 18 miles from home and i popped an innertube. Luckily boy scout here had a spare/tools pump etc etc but it was frustrating as !!!! as it was blowing a 90mph gale and my iphone died 5 mins later. 15 mins later i was back on route.

I need a garmin or tom tom watch as playing music and using strava my iphone battery doesnt last. I think today i made the mistake of leaving loads of apps open.

I managed to get further towards the coast lol about two-three miles further than monday. Rome wasnt built in a day, i am fancying doing the coast to coast next year in a day and perhaps doing it for charity. Maybe a kids one/husky rescue one in one go. I need to do some digging i saw something on the c2c website a local taxi firm do a pick up then drop off on the west coast, then they can do the same in tynemouth or sunderland.

Hmmmmm i will see i need to do some major training as i would want to do this in a day.

Re money and surveys things are looking up i will tweak my signature later but i have just had in my swagbucks payment of 5 pounds, i also dropped 5.28 from top cashback. I am still waiting on a mingle paying me which will be another 10-13 quid in the coffers. Plus there is 8 quid winging its way over from PA

Happy days a head the only down side is i have to go buy a spare tube lol
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    I will update my signature when both eventually hit but thats me passed the 125 mark on opinium research £25.00 should be on its way to my bank soon.

I also today clicked another £2.50 from op but its yet to hit my paypal.

My day has being dead boring i have being an done a bit of shopping, i have stocked up on essentials. Tea for one tonight is corned beef hash with kale/spinach, and a nice bottle of morrisons cider (1quid lol).

The rest of my night involves surveys and the following movies Backdraft, Awakenings, The Untouchables. (Happy Birthday Robert De Niro thing on Now Tv)
  • JoJoC
    JoJoC Posts: 1,836 Forumite
    Options
    Getting on well with the old surveys, Scott :)

It's nice to hear you talk about getting back on the road with the bike too - i bet it makes all the difference after being laid up for so long, despite the puncture!
    CC1: £4481.14/ £5031.14 (12% paid off, £600) | CC2:£3307/ £3807 (14.4% paid off, £550) | Loan: £10,528.20/ £15,792.30((33% paid off, £5,264))

July debt total: £24,630.44 | New debt total: £18,316.34 | Total debt paid: £6,414.10 (26%)
    *My debt busting and savings diary*
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    Yeah its good too get back out again, i just could of done without my bike go tssssssssss 15-20 miles from home i panicked alot.

I am going out again tonight with a mate hopefully a 40 miler.
  • SusieT78
    SusieT78 Posts: 56 Forumite
    Options
    Hi Scott,

Returning your visits to my DFW diary. I hope you are having a good time with your son and that your back is recovering.

Good luck with the driving lessons. I noticed you said you were thinking of getting a VW Polo/Golf, just a word of warning from personal experience, VW's can be more expensive to insure than equivalent cars with a 1.4 engine, I once found this out when I changed my car to a 1.4 VW from a different 1.4 car make and was shocked by the increase in premium - the VW was worth less than the car it had replaced too.
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    SusieT78 wrote: »
    Hi Scott,

Returning your visits to my DFW diary. I hope you are having a good time with your son and that your back is recovering.

Good luck with the driving lessons. I noticed you said you were thinking of getting a VW Polo/Golf, just a word of warning from personal experience, VW's can be more expensive to insure than equivalent cars with a 1.4 engine, I once found this out when I changed my car to a 1.4 VW from a different 1.4 car make and was shocked by the increase in premium - the VW was worth less than the car it had replaced too.

Hmmmmm thats interesting i will keep all that in mind, i have being considering a cleo diesel since thats what i am learning in x
  • UncannyScot
    UncannyScot Posts: 2,070 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Doing the C2C in a day? That's a challenge and then some mate :D
    If you are deffo doing it then set yourself up a just giving page for folks to send donations. I for one will definitely contribute what I can.
    The logistics will take a good bit of planning and you'll need a good support team too...
    BUGGRITMILLENIUMHANDANDSHRIMP I TOLD EM! - Foul Ole Ron
    It is important that we know where we come from, because if you do not know where you come from, then you do not know where you are, and if you don't know where you are, then you don't know where you are going. If you don't know where you're going, you're probably going wrong.
    R.I.P. T.P.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure