Options

Comments

• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,926 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    All looking lush Bubbs :)

Thanks, darnt tell hubby , but he is drinking milk as we have no water, so way over syns:o:rotfl::rotfl:
    Its now hammering it down:eek::eek:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,560 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Thanks for all the welcomes.
    Everyone's so motivated - so I'm hoping it'll rub off :D
    My book is about a year old, hardly used:o - I don't get on well with the groups.
    I haven't been counting today, but went through the cupboards and wrote syn counts on all the things I could find. This worked well when I decided to start back on this path at the beginning of the year.

Made an SW quiche (no pastry lots of veggies, cottage cheese as the main ingredient ) and a pie (thin pastry lid works out to 3 syns per portion) today with left overs from the Sunday Roast.
    My biggest problem is the snack-attack mood that hits after 7pm ;) and the crash post gym sessions.

Is a small glass of wine still 7syns?

Syns in wine depend on the size of the glass and the strength of the wine. If you check the bottle and let us know what % it is and what size glass can advise on the number of syns.

Denise
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,308 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Yes bubbs, you will need your glasses this week :rotfl:
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • bubbs
    Options
    100_8343_1.jpg
    Pudding:heart:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • lushlifesaver
    lushlifesaver Posts: 2,375 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    evening all,

raining here now and melting all the ruddy snow at long last! just hoping it doesn't freeze overnight!

Today:
    breakfast- 40g puffed wheat (heb) with 125ml sem skimmed(half hea)
    lunch - cheese and broccoli pasta n sauce pot - 2.5syn
    tea: bacon steak (trimmed all fat off) jacket potato, pickle donion, cucumber, tomato
    syns: most of 1 finger of a kinder bueno (3 of the 4 sections) = 6 syns

Today I have focussed on doing crafts with little one, cleaning downstairs and sorting through some bags dumped around the downstairs full of 'stuff'. i have snacked less and drank more so even though I'm way too light on speed i am not overly worried as I'm taking less snacking and more fluid as wins for the day :)

now off for a bath with some lush bubble bar :D
    Daughter born 26/03/14
    Son born 13/02/21
  • beanielou
    Options
    Have to say I have not had the best of eating since being snowed in.
    Lots of people on our FB page saying the same so I am not alone :(
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• bubbs
    Options
    Have to say I have not had the best of eating since being snowed in.
    Lots of people on our FB page saying the same so I am not alone :(

And on ours, its been hammering it down here, we will be flooded next:rotfl:
  • beanielou
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    And on ours, its been hammering it down here, we will be flooded next:rotfl:

Yes, us too.
    But more snow forecast for Tuesday:eek:
    A yellow warning this time!

• bubbs
    Options
    Yes, us too.
    But more snow forecast for Tuesday:eek:
    A yellow warning this time!

God hope not! i want water back:rotfl:
  • beanielou
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    God hope not! i want water back:rotfl:

I just want to be able to get out:rotfl:
    & to buy oramge smarties:rotfl:

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure