editesztan Posts: 188 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks for the answers.
  • song_of_calliope
    song_of_calliope Posts: 482 Forumite
    edited 18 July 2010 at 1:32PM
    Options
    NOW GONE

I have a £4 off a £40 spend voucher for Tesco's that I forgot to use and that expires today. If anyone's doing an online shop today and wants the code just PM me. First come, first served!
  • MORPH3US
    MORPH3US Posts: 4,906 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Hi folks, couldnt find an answer to this on the forum... does anyone know what "buy in full" means as in:

"Did you know? - tokens can be used for any rewards that aren’t “buy in full”."

Thanks

M
  • flea72
    flea72 Posts: 5,392 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    MORPH3US wrote: »
    Hi folks, couldnt find an answer to this on the forum... does anyone know what "buy in full" means as in:

"Did you know? - tokens can be used for any rewards that aren’t “buy in full”."

Thanks

M

buy in full, is when you have to exchange clubcard vouchers for the full cost of the product. so for eg. alton towers you need £10 of clubcard vouchers to give you a 1 day entry token

whereas if you wanted to visit pleasurewood hills, entry is £16 a person, so you can change as many or as little vouchers as you want and pay the balance with cash

F
  • *manda*
    *manda* Posts: 1,301 Forumite
    Options
    smspencer wrote: »
    I apologise in advance because I know this has been asked before but I still can't seem to get my head round it.

If I order clubcard restaurant vouchers can they be used at any of the restaurants or just the one I ordered? I read on a thread somewhere that the code on the vouchers must be correct for the restaurant but I can't find anywhere where it says each restaurant's code.

Can someone please clear this up once and for all for me lol because I'm getting so confused.

Also is it the same for days out? Like can you use the same vouchers for different days out? Or can you even use a days out voucher at a restaurant?

:eek:

I've certainly used restaurant vouchers in other suitable restaurants with no problems. I ordered £100 Prezzo the other month and have had no problems using them in Pizza Express and Strada since.
  • Any
    Any Posts: 7,944 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    smspencer wrote: »
    I apologise in advance because I know this has been asked before but I still can't seem to get my head round it.

If I order clubcard restaurant vouchers can they be used at any of the restaurants or just the one I ordered? I read on a thread somewhere that the code on the vouchers must be correct for the restaurant but I can't find anywhere where it says each restaurant's code.

Can someone please clear this up once and for all for me lol because I'm getting so confused.

Also is it the same for days out? Like can you use the same vouchers for different days out? Or can you even use a days out voucher at a restaurant?

:eek:

Yes, you can use them at any restaurant THAT DOESN'T SAY THEY HAVE THEIR OWN VOUCHERS on Tesco clubcard reward site http://www.tesco.com/clubcard/deals/browse.aspx?N=4294964809.

ie: some say
    "Only Chef & Brewer tokens can be used at Chef & Brewer restaurants, no other tokens will be accepted."

I have used mine succesfully at Pizza Express, Prezzo and Ortega it was I think with no problem. And I always order them under Pizza Express vouchers because that is where I go most often.

Sorry, don't know about days out.
  • smspencer
    smspencer Posts: 130 Forumite
    Options
    Thank you very much - I understand now :-)
  • slangrish
    slangrish Posts: 81 Forumite
    Options
    i forgot my clubcard on a recent trip to tescos but still have the receipt to redeem the points. can i do it myself manually online or does it need to be done at a CS desk instore? thanks
  • no1catman
    no1catman Posts: 2,972 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    slangrish wrote: »
    i forgot my clubcard on a recent trip to tescos but still have the receipt to redeem the points. can i do it myself manually online or does it need to be done at a CS desk instore? thanks

No you can't do it manually online.
    If you have a receipt with unallocated points on it, take it to the CSD at a store, and should put it on for you. Please note, that stores will only do two at a time, and not more than two weeks old - any older needs to go to a Freepost address.
    Moreover, if you want it to be included in the next mailing vouchers - the cut off date is the 24th July (this also includes the address).
    I used to work for Tesco - now retired - speciality Clubcard
  • slangrish
    slangrish Posts: 81 Forumite
    Options
    no1catman wrote: »
    No you can't do it manually online.
    If you have a receipt with unallocated points on it, take it to the CSD at a store, and should put it on for you. Please note, that stores will only do two at a time, and not more than two weeks old - any older needs to go to a Freepost address.
    Moreover, if you want it to be included in the next mailing vouchers - the cut off date is the 24th July (this also includes the address).

many thanks, i'll pop down this wknd
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport