Updated Mobile Unlocking Article discussion

Options

Comments

• apintofstella
    Options
    sysboy wrote: »
    Can anyone confirm this? Thanks.

Worked for me - got a letter in about 5 days with code...
  • MoneySavingFairy
    Options
    Hi all, I have managed to unlock an old Nokia 3310 for free using the instructions on this website, but I'm still getting the message "SIM card not accepted". Have I missed something??
  • angela_stride
    Options
    :mad: despite your warnings I have fallen fowl of the unlocking rip-off - impossible to tell before trying this site www.UnlockSearch.com/uk/unlocking
    but what you pay for is a report which just tells you all the ways you can unlock a phone - it does not give a code or any other thing to actually unlock a phone. £3.51 for nothing
    DO NOT USE THIS SITE
  • xperian
    Options
    Hi all, wonder if anyone can help me. I have a nokia n95 on o2 network which i wish to use with a three network sim card, although the phone is unlocked and i can make calls ok i cant get conected to internet as its only giving o2 options for log on. anyone any ideas on how to log on to the three network please?
    Thanks Ally
  • JAYMARSH2005
    Options
    xperian wrote: »
    Hi all, wonder if anyone can help me. I have a nokia n95 on o2 network which i wish to use with a three network sim card, although the phone is unlocked and i can make calls ok i cant get conected to internet as its only giving o2 options for log on. anyone any ideas on how to log on to the three network please?
    Thanks Ally

You will need to change the wap settings over from O2 to 3, they are as follows

3-wap settings
    Homepage: http://mobile.three.co.uk/hb/HutchKey
    Service Type 1: HTTP
    Port 1: 8799
    Service Type 2: HTTP
    Port 2: 80
    GPRS APN: three.co.uk

3-MMS settings
    Service Type 1: HTTP
    Gateway IP 1: 217.171.129.2
    Port 1: 8799
    Service Type 2: HTTP
    Port 2: 80
    GPRS APN: three.co.uk
  • xperian
    Options
    :j Thanks for all your help JAYMARSH2005 phone now connecting ok.:j
  • JAYMARSH2005
    Options
    xperian wrote: »
    :j Thanks for all your help JAYMARSH2005 phone now connecting ok.:j

Pleasure mate
  • btf999
    Options
    I have tried using www.unlock-motorola.com who took 9 days to get me a code that did not work. I am trying to get my money back but they have said that a refund is not available when a code if delivered. I questioned this when a code that does not work is delivered and they don't seem to be getting back to me.

I can not contact them about it as they have not replied to my last message and cannot reply to them until they reply to my last message. There is not any other way of contacting them as far as I can tell.

I have left a negative Testimonial but don't expect to see it appear in there web site.

Anyone any advice?

The phone was a present for my daughters birthday and I ended up ordering another one on the correct network so have a phone I don't want.

Regards

Simon
  • Ultimategog
    Options
    Hi, I wonder if anyone can help me please? I purchased an unbranded and unlocked Nokia E61i which worked perfectly for me. I then sold the phone as unbranded and unlocked. Now the purchaser says it is locked and wants his money back. He has apparently tried a number of sim cards with no success. As it is unbranded how do I go about 'unlocking it'? Any help much appreciated.

Thanks
  • JAYMARSH2005
    Options
    Hi, I wonder if anyone can help me please? I purchased an unbranded and unlocked Nokia E61i which worked perfectly for me. I then sold the phone as unbranded and unlocked. Now the purchaser says it is locked and wants his money back. He has apparently tried a number of sim cards with no success. As it is unbranded how do I go about 'unlocking it'? Any help much appreciated.

Thanks

It can be easily unlocked but the price depends on which network it was locked to, with it being a BB5 model then the cheapest will be £10 to unlock it. It all depends on which network it was locked to.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback