Make £10 a day October 2016 Everybody Welcome

Options

Comments

• TheBanker
    TheBanker Posts: 1,831 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    Aesop wrote: »
    I havent got my new card yet and my nearest coop isnt that close but it all adds up. keep an eye out for offers on things and whoopsies. it all adds up like you say :)

I've not got my new card yet Aesop, I'm still using my old one. But I'm lucky as the Co-op is opposite my office and so I can generate the points by volunteering to go and buy tea bags.

You're right they do have some good whoopsies. As this Co-op is in central London, not near any residential property, they start reducing fresh stuff at about 5pm - often pick up a bargain for my tea on the way home from work.

Anyway, scouting around desperately in order to declare somthing... 23p interest on my Natwest accounts, and I got a 48p Qmee survey which I am part way through. It all adds up I guess!
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Options
    Bit late to join this month and not sure I am going to set myself a target. Going to Portugal to celebrate my 50th with some old school friends a week on Sunday. Got all my funds for that and just need to judge the right time to get my euros...(if there IS a good time)

Also my work is moving from weekly pay to monthly which is going to be a bit of a juggle and take a while to get used to.

Reluctantly....my tips will have to be used to keep us going grocery wise as I dont want to dip into holiday savings if possible so no overpaying the mortgage this month. :(

On the plus side......have had two good days on the tip front so the gods are smiling down on me. :D

£10 yesterday and £12 today. Really good for a Monday and Tuesday!

Also £5 paypal to add so its a start. :D
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • lynnejk
    lynnejk Posts: 5,732 Forumite
    Rampant Recycler Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    welllll my problem now is I have no idea whether it is a cold or hayfever. I have a feeling hayfever or I am allergic to work. When I get to work my eyes and nose start streaming. I am fine before I get there. been taking hayfever tablets and while it doesn't stop everything it helps a little......
    It sounds to me that you are allergic to something you are encountering at work. So I'd have a check on polish, cleaning stuff etc that they are using where you work. HTH

Bank interest of £15.57 from bank accounts today :j and I am due soon to get the interest on my one-year savings account, as it finishes this month :D
    Lx
    £10day.2014=3213/2015=3421/2016=3238/2017=2702/2018=498..APR=12.03/300
    GrocC.2014=2162/2015=2083/2016=218/2017=1996/2018=450..APR=17.13/200
    Bulk buy.......APR=233.76
    GC.NSD..2015=216/2016=213/2017=229/2018=39..APR=03/15
    SPC130:staradminx61..2014=1178/2015=1287/2016=4616/2017=3843
    OS WL= -2/8 ......CC =00......Savings = £13,140
  • hermionesaver
    Options
    I had a largish payout from Quidco today so that's £150.93 I've been waiting for that one a while as it orginally said it would be confirmed in August. It's given me a good start to October though :) Also £10 to add from selling a couple of stairgates to a friend.
  • TheBanker
    TheBanker Posts: 1,831 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    I had a largish payout from Quidco today so that's £150.93 I've been waiting for that one a while as it orginally said it would be confirmed in August. It's given me a good start to October though :)

I love it when that happens... I have about £100 in Top Cashback which I am hoping will clear soon. Soooo frustrating watching it sit there as confirmed but not payable! :mad:
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    You're all doing so well:beer:. Sorry to say I've ground to a halt:o. Hopefully a temporary blip;). Sold and posted 2 books on Monday but no sign of payment yet.

When I was a the tabletop sale on Saturday I was talking to the adjacent stall holder about breadmakers. I have my Mum's, never used one, and doubt I'll ever use it myself. I hadn't taken it with me to sell, darn it:(. The stall holder said she'd love one but can't afford to buy one. Result was that she might be interested in buying mine if the price is right. Now I need to work out a price and let her know.

Any ideas what percentage of the new price I should aim for? It's about 7 years old but still boxed and unused. The instruction book has been taken out and read but has been put back and is in 'as new' condition. It's a top brand (Panasonic).
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    You're all doing so well:beer:. Sorry to say I've ground to a halt:o. Hopefully a temporary blip;). Sold and posted 2 books on Monday but no sign of payment yet.

When I was a the tabletop sale on Saturday I was talking to the adjacent stall holder about breadmakers. I have my Mum's, never used one, and doubt I'll ever use it myself. I hadn't taken it with me to sell, darn it:(. The stall holder said she'd love one but can't afford to buy one. Result was that she might be interested in buying mine if the price is right. Now I need to work out a price and let her know.

Any ideas what percentage of the new price I should aim for? It's about 7 years old but still boxed and unused. The instruction book has been taken out and read but has been put back and is in 'as new' condition. It's a top brand (Panasonic).

take a look at current prices for that type of breadmaker model number and then dependent on price 50%?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited 5 October 2016 at 1:43PM
    Options
    take a look at current prices for that type of breadmaker model number and then dependent on price 50%?

It's a discontinued model and not currently available except as second hand on eBay etc. Not sure how much more than the 'used' price to ask as it's never been used but obviously out of guarantee because of its age.
  • nomi01
    nomi01 Posts: 463 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    This month has been a non starter so far.
    Got some overtime in but won't see the benefits of it til November.
    Might have to cash inn the loose change jar to get me motivated.
    Need to list on eb@y but find it such a hassle.
    Trying to find a craft fair so I can try a stall. Never done one before and feeling a bit apprehensive.
    Need to get off the mark and see if it kickstarts me into action.
    Off to rummage around the house for ideas.

Well done everyone who is taking part.
    Find this thread inspiring
    🎄PAYDBXMAS21 #11  £11,300/£11300
    Target met.
    💥PAYDBXMAS22  #11 £5000/£5000 target met.
    PAYDBXMAS23 #26 £5000/£5000 paid

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport