Options

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,296 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Watching the Festival of Rememberence.
    In tears already.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,094 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Watching here also , so very poignant.
  • redofromstart
    Options
    Beanie, there is a really interesting article on the BBC news website about thankful villages that set me off earlier. worth a read.

I can't actually watch live TV as the dear puppy has chewed through the aerial, again.
  • System
    Options
    Well that was a busy day, shopping, cleaning , ironing.

Shopping at MrA £14.34 HB £13.43 got some Christmas goodies , well all the ones I am buying.

Need petrol tomorrow then pay day Friday. No plans for the week socially.

Have a problem with my car the boot opened at the supermarket , when I went back it wouldn't open . No idea how much it will cost to fix, have googled it and it looks tricky.

Thank goodness for emergency fund.
  • Seasidegal58
    Options
    Thank goodness for emergency fund.

I know - isn’t it a beautiful, beautiful thing!:D
    Finally Debt Free! - July 2016 🌟
    Finished Emergency Fund- £10,000 April 2017
    🌟
    RETIRED: MAY 2021!!!!😀🎆
    My diary: “Seasidegal's Scrimpy Retirement Diary!”
  • EssexHebridean
    Options
    I bet the boot lid thing will turn out to be a relay or solenoid gone - my car petrol filler flap jammed closed on one occasion (at the most incovenient moment imagineable of course!) and that turned out to be a solenoid. Hopefully not massively pricey to repair if so.

Definitely hurrah for emergency funds though!
    🎉 MORTGAGE FREE (First time!) 30/09/2016 🎉 And now we go again…New mortgage taken 01/09/23 🏡
    Balance as at 01/09/23 = £115,000.00
    Balance as at 31/12/23 = £112,000.00
    SOA CALCULATOR (for DFW newbies): SOA Calculator
    she/her
  • redofromstart
    Options
    Hope it's a cheap and easy fix.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,296 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Blooming cars :(
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • System
    Options
    Thanks EH snapped wires it's looking like , getting done next Monday. Blooming cars you are never rich when you have one! Sadly it's needed to get to work.

Busy day today , am feeling tired , did swimming tonight at gym. Managed a NSD though .
  • EssexHebridean
    Options
    Oh well at least it was easily diagnosed I guess. You can't mess about with electrical stuff either I don't think - you need to know what's causing it for peace of mind as much as anything.

Nice work on the NSD and the swimming. I need to get back to it - not been for a while!
    🎉 MORTGAGE FREE (First time!) 30/09/2016 🎉 And now we go again…New mortgage taken 01/09/23 🏡
    Balance as at 01/09/23 = £115,000.00
    Balance as at 31/12/23 = £112,000.00
    SOA CALCULATOR (for DFW newbies): SOA Calculator
    she/her
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business