IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Parking eye charge notice

Options
12346»

Comments

• Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,777 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited 26 September 2016 at 1:25PM
    Options
    I see you've started your own thread so you will get help there.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Bethanpryor
    Options
    Thanks for replying but I can't see where the 'jump' is?
  • marganne
    marganne Posts: 65 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Hi, I am new to all this too. My problem is this. ANPR took a picture of me entering and leaving the parking lot. You can clearly see my blue badge in the windscreen My problem is this
    1. NO Disabled parking spaces
    2. Have been charged from time car drove in to park not as per ticket purchased.
    3. Has not taken note of parking ticket displayed in car.
    4. Machine says extra time can be purchased , NOT!!
    5.Had to go for change as machine does not take cards, notes nor give change!.
    6. Extremely bad spaces, had to dodge for driving area.

Please help me, senior citizen (disabled) going crazy

MAFB
  • Coupon-mad
    Options
    marganne wrote: »
    Hi, I am new to all this too. My problem is this. ANPR took a picture of me entering and leaving the parking lot. You can clearly see my blue badge in the windscreen My problem is this
    1. NO Disabled parking spaces
    2. Have been charged from time car drove in to park not as per ticket purchased.
    3. Has not taken note of parking ticket displayed in car.
    4. Machine says extra time can be purchased , NOT!!
    5.Had to go for change as machine does not take cards, notes nor give change!.
    6. Extremely bad spaces, had to dodge for driving area.

Please help me, senior citizen (disabled) going crazy

MAFB

Hiya - and welcome,

You need to come off this thread and onto the forum - read the specific info thread near the top - NEWBIES READ THESE FAQS FIRST:

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=163

Just send ParkingEye the template appeal from that thread but add a copy of your Blue Badge and a copy of the pay and display ticket.

Start your own thread about this for help and stick to your own thread by replying each time. You can see the 'new thread' button on the above link to page one.
  • dollymangan
    Options
    Hi, my grandson has been using the Hartshead Moor services as a cut through to get to work, he is a security guard and works nights. He has been caught on camera going in at teatime and coming out at 6 in the morning, but there is an exit up the side of the truck parking which leads to a road, this is not on parking eye cameras, so i got my grandson to video himself driving in and then main entrance and then out of the cut through where there are no cameras, he had quite a few letters before we realised what was happening, have you any advice. Thank you
  • marganne
    Options
    Hello there, I am a newbie myself. You will need to read the above message to me and follow the directions from there. Wishing you all the best

marganne
  • Fruitcake
    Fruitcake Posts: 58,251 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Hi, my grandson has been using the Hartshead Moor services as a cut through to get to work, he is a security guard and works nights. He has been caught on camera going in at teatime and coming out at 6 in the morning, but there is an exit up the side of the truck parking which leads to a road, this is not on parking eye cameras, so i got my grandson to video himself driving in and then main entrance and then out of the cut through where there are no cameras, he had quite a few letters before we realised what was happening, have you any advice. Thank you

As advised, read the Sticky thread for NEWBIES then start your own thread if you need further help. The driver has a very good case. It is not normally advised to reveal the driver's identity when appealing, but in this case it probably won't matter.
    I married my cousin. I had to...
    I don't have a sister. :D
    All my screwdrivers are cordless.
    "You're Safety Is My Primary Concern Dear" - Laks
  • marganne
    Options
    Hi, I have just received my POPLA ref number and rejection notice of appeal from ParkingEye. What should my next move be please:(
  • Coupon-mad
    Options
    marganne wrote: »
    Hi, I have just received my POPLA ref number and rejection notice of appeal from ParkingEye. What should my next move be please:(
    Post your draft POPLA appeal in YOUR thread, not this one. Here is yours:

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5538907

To find your own threads again each time, easiest thing is to just click on your own username!

So what to write in that POPLA appeal?

There are template POPLA appeal points that I and some other posters contributed to, posted in September in 'POPLA Decisions' which is the top thread of the forum board. Read from the end and go back to September to find my posts with the long appeal wording to use, for 4 or 5 strong points of appeal open to you.

You can copy most of them verbatim, into one deliberately VERY long POPLA appeal, which you will then be saving as a PDF and attaching under 'OTHER' on the POPLA website (not trying to write a short appeal to fit in the woefully inadequate 2000-character appeal box).

Show us the resulting draft first. In your thread not here!

Easier than it sounds as you are just copying from the templates. No link given; at the time of writing this, it's the penultimate page of this board's top thread.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure