PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Breville Pie Magic pie maker instructions and recipe help please

Options

Comments

• Tara100
    Tara100 Posts: 258 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I've written to Breville, and they are very kindly sending me an instruction booklet.
    They couldn't help with my query about the two cutter sizes, so if someone here could measure their two and let me know, I'd be ever so grateful :D

Many thanks
    Tara
    All you need is love (and chocolate)
  • Kevie192
    Kevie192 Posts: 1,146 Forumite
    Options
    Inspired by this thread, I bought a Salter twin pie maker on eBay this week an used it tonight for the first time to make steak and ale pies. They were delicious! I'll make more tomorrow and freeze them...
    image.jpg
  • suzybloo
    suzybloo Posts: 1,104 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    After reading this thread I too bought a pie maker and used it for the first time today and I am really pleased with it, I made 7 chicken and vegetable pies and 8 rhubarb pies. The one I bought was the breville one and was so easy to use, making 4 pies at a time.
    I used tesco ready rolled pastry due to time, and managed to get the 15 pies out if two packs, costing £2.40, Plus filling, rhubarb free and the chicken ones used a couple handfuls of mixed veg and two small chicken breasts. The pastry has stayed crisp and browned well, in all probably the 15 pies cost less than £4.
    I bought it as I was finding that I had odds and ends of stew or mince left over at times, but not enough for a portion, and will use the pies for OH lunch box instead of rolls and cold meat,
    Every days a School day!
  • GRIM
    Options
    gemmaj wrote: »
    I bought a Breville pie magic at a car boot for £1.50 last weekend, complete with instruction manual. PM me and I can find a way to share the instructions with anyone who is interested (maybe email you a scan?)
    hi would it poss for you to send me a copy of the breville pm1 pie magic recipe book. thanks very much. Grim
  • Tara100
    Options
    GRIM wrote: »
    hi would it poss for you to send me a copy of the breville pm1 pie magic recipe book. thanks very much. Grim

I would really appreciate the same please, plus I am still hoping someone will measure their cutters for me so I can replace the missing ones :-)
  • sb44
    sb44 Posts: 5,203 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Tara100 wrote: »
    I would really appreciate the same please, plus I am still hoping someone will measure their cutters for me so I can replace the missing ones :-)

Hi, I have the Prolectrix model and the pie rings are 9cm wide for the top and 12cm wide for the pie base.

I would assume they are all about the same size.
  • Tara100
    Options
    sb44 wrote: »
    Hi, I have the Prolectrix model and the pie rings are 9cm wide for the top and 12cm wide for the pie base.

I would assume they are all about the same size.

Thank you :)
  • Tara100
    Options
    GRIM wrote: »

I didn't realise the poster that you replied to had messaged on 31-05-2006....
    I don't think we have much chance of getting a copy of the manual now :p
  • sb44
    I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 30 September 2013 at 10:25AM
    Options
    Is this what you were looking for?

It is a manual for the Breville 4 pie maker but should be ok for you.

http://www.foodthinkers.com.au/ssl/cms/files_cms/BPI240_IB.pdf

;)
  • sb44
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    sb44 wrote: »
    Is this what you were looking for?

It is a manual for the Breville 4 pie maker but should be ok for you.

http://www.foodthinkers.com.au/ssl/cms/files_cms/BPI240_IB.pdf

;)

It does say you may need another viewer to read it properly, I just clicked on the bar and it downloaded it using Adobe and it is then in normal quality.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure