Be Lean for Halloween with Slimming World

Options

Comments

• flutterbyuk25
    Options
    Well done Lois and TopGirl!

2lb off for me this week :) wasn't expecting that after a big loss last week and I've not used my hex properly this week, not had enough of them (I breastfeed so have 5 a day!).
    * Rainbow baby boy born 9th August 2016 *

* Slimming World follower (I breastfeed so get 6 hex's!) *
  • candyapple_2
    Options
    Hiya everyone, hope you're all well

I've had an up & down couple of days but behaved food-wise amazingly enough. Friday was horrible, had an argument with OH which ended with me in floods of tears and in the spare room with the door locked .. and now I can't even remember what I was upset about! Blaming it on the fact that I'd taken 2 packets of pills back to back to delay star week while I was on hols and it's honestly sent me doolally. Never again! :mad: Normally this kind of thing would send me on a bingey spiral but I'm happy to report I've stayed within syns, stupidly proud of myself :)

I don't think I've been to a harvester before, but I'm excited about the sound of a salad bar. Had a google and it looks like we have one close-ish to us, so might have to give it a go. It's hard to find SW friendly places to eat out sometimes so this sounds great.

Well done the losers this week :T
  • wizkid1
    wizkid1 Posts: 1,833 Forumite
    Options
    Hiya everyone, this is my menu today....

Breakfast... Oats so simple A/B mixed. Berries.

Lunch.. Celery soup, 50/50 Crustless 6 Syns ham salad salad cream 2 Syns

Dinner. Chicken breast B garden peas few green beans new potatoes. Fruit

Extra. 2 Ryvita 3 Syns 2 crackerbread 2 Syns yoghurt, small piece Victoria sponge rest of Syns and more ???
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,649 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Good to see more losses and congratulations lois on your 3.5 stone shiny!!:T

We have a number of Harvesters in easy distance of here but I've not eaten in one for years. People from my SW group go there and I've heard they do a simple piece of grilled chicken to go with the salads and a JP so it sounds very SW friendly.

Sounds like you can't wait to get home from your holiday rj. I am right and it was a holiday rather than work? You don't sound very happy.:)

Hope you're having a better day candy. Well done for sticking to the plan despite the stresses.

We've already had our main meal as a sort of late lunch as DH had to go out and I'll be out before he gets back. So today will be two meals plus an option to snack later if I feel like it. I'm still feeling reasonably thin despite the off plan meals because of last week's birthdays. This week promises to be a little better as although I'm busy I'm mostly eating at home so far more in control. :)

Today's EE plan:
    B: NAS grapefruit, 2 boiled eggs, HEB toast, HEA milk for drinks
    L/D: Austrian Hash (carrots, onion, celery, mushrooms, courgette) with cabbage
    Snacks: ham, cold potatoes
    Syns: 2/3 for chorizo in hash, maybe chocolate later
  • greentiger
    greentiger Posts: 2,410 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    That’s a wonderful result, Lois.

Oh my, TG, that is a fantastic loss.

I like Dash too. I haven’t seen it in the Stirling Debenham’s for a while, but Wilkies in Falkirk usually has a good range. Mmmm, must pop in sometime soon.

I can’t believe your holiday is coming to an end already, rj! Safe trip home.

Well, as expected, it’s a 1.2lb gain for me this week, shala. I’m lucky that’s all it was, to be frank. However, I’ve managed to catch the bus this morning though, so I’m hoping it’s not one that goes all round the houses. Determined to get myself under control. As far as possible I’ll be shopping from home this week, so it should be interesting.

Pre-Breakfast: banana
    Breakfast: ½ grapefruit, hexb toast & jam (1)
    Lunch: 2 pumpkin seed & oat Ryvita (4) with smoked salmon pate (4), cucumber & tomato, Skyr strawberry yogurt & pineapple
    Dinner: mince (1) and tatties, cabbage & carrots
    Snack: hexa 3 mini babybel light and grapes

Total syns: 10 Syns balance: 5
    Happy with that; just need to keep it going.
    Sewing 83/COLOR]Woollies 9Card s 47Reading 23/40
  • flutterbyuk25
    Options
    Meals today:

B - banana, cereal bar heb
    L - leftover takeaway veggie curry 6 syns, rice
    D - roast veg, 2 syns oil, quorn sausages 2 syns.
    Snacks - wholemeal bread heb, butter 2syns, choc 11syns, cheese hea.
    Milk hea

Total 23syns :o 3 over but it was weigh day so I can live with that :rotfl:
    * Rainbow baby boy born 9th August 2016 *

* Slimming World follower (I breastfeed so get 6 hex's!) *
  • mrsp1987
    Options
    Gained 1lb today but I'm okay with that. I'm bang on my target weight and I didn't really stick to plan and was in a CBA mood last week so pleased it was only 1lb. Stayed to group and enjoyed myself
  • Top_Girl
    Top_Girl Posts: 1,211 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks lovelies :)

Decided on a packet of sour cream and chive snack a jacks at 4.5 syns, just had them with a glass of diet lemonade to 'celebrate' :D

Tomorrow will be a funny one as I'm going to be out of the house for 14 hours :o usual working day then I'm doing an Asda customer survey type thing, 45 quid for an hour and a half isn't to be sniffed at, it can go off the credit card :)

B - Mushroom omelette and plum tomatoes

D - ham/egg/new potato/cottage cheese salad, melon and pineapple

T - Depends where I find myself and what with. If Top Bloke doesn't polish this Bolognese off, I might take that to work too as I don't have to leave for my survey until 6pm.

See how I get on with my HEXs too, might be worth picking up a wholemeal barm and some laughing cow or similar.

I do NOT like not having a firm plan :o
  • shala_moo
    shala_moo Posts: 3,272 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 19 September 2016 at 10:08PM
    Options
    Evening all, apologies for being late but my computer is being a pain :mad: it decided it was updating earlier so that's took 2.5 hours!!

Well done to all the losers :T:T:T congrats on your virtual shiny Lois! :T:T

Chart time!!

Our joint SOTW* are.... :T:j:TEMMYLOU and FLUTTERBYUK :T:j:T with a loss each of 2.0lbs!!

Congratulations!

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

*SOTW is the person who has lost the most weight this week, but also had a loss or sts last week.

Apologies, i can't load photobuck*t properly so I won't be able to post the chart tonight, not sure if it's my computer or photobuck*t being a pain as usual!

Will try again tomorrow..
    Mortgage amount at 31/12/2011 £166,050 now £0 as at Sept 21 - 15yrs 4 months early.

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,574 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Well done Emmylou & Flutterbyuk.

Thanks as always Shala for all your hard work.
    Appreciated as always by me.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure