Puzz tries again.. this time with claws... My DMP Journey. I will get debt free...

Options

Comments

• Puzzcat
    Puzzcat Posts: 4,200 Forumite
    Options
    Well done Puzz:T:T:T on losing lbs and boosting holiday fund!:j:j
    Keep it up!
    Am very embarrassed to say have lost one then gained one ...net result - No change. But am doing a few hours of gardening each week :)

We should ignore what B says about lady/feline drivers :pK*ickers to that, huh.

Love
    NOAh
    xx

Hi Noah,

Well done on the 1lb off... not so well done on the 1lb back on.. that's like me... I think i've done well and then scoff something to ruin the moment.. oh well i'm sure we will lose it.. and Brogs thinks we are gorgeous anyway...!!

Have a lovely day.. sun's shining...

Love Puzz. x
    Christmas 2020 £109
    I love my dmp started in Nov 13 with SC. Self Managed 2016 57% done
    £60062/25384.84 - 13222.60k UE

MY DIARY
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4768685
  • Puzzcat
    edited 29 April 2015 at 10:54AM
    Options
    Right Tuesday.. so not even hump day.. boo...

Car is in the garage... so fingers crossed they can sort out the clutch problem and hopefully I (well oh actually) will get change out of £200.. will post later...

First lot of washing is done so going to hang it out as the sun is now shining despite the weather report of rain..

Exercise... 3 miles walked saturday and yesterday, think the rest of the week I will be on the treadmill/wii as rain is suppose to be coming.... boo......

Plans for today..

meter readings..done
    2 x washing..and hang outside..done
    car to garage.. done..
    rubbish/recycling out... done..
    some work.....a little bit
    do new walking routes...done
    update sainsbugs order for thursday delivery..done
    check bank account.. done... payday tomorrow and just in credit....

That will do for now.. later I may try and sort some more clothes for boot fair.. I have the rail now up in my lounge and have hung up all of 3 items...!

Back later..
    Puzz. x
    Christmas 2020 £109

MY DIARY
  • January2015
    January2015 Posts: 2,369 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Puzzcat wrote: »
    Right Tuesday.. so not even hump day.. boo...

Car is in the garage... so fingers crossed they can sort out the clutch problem and hopefully I (well oh actually) will get change out of £200.. will post later...

First lot of washing is done so going to hang it out as the sun is now shining despite the weather report of rain..

Exercise... 3 miles walked saturday and yesterday, think the rest of the week I will be on the treadmill/wii as rain is suppose to be coming.... boo......

Plans for today..

meter readings..
    2 x washing..and hang outside..
    car to garage.. done..
    rubbish/recycling out... done..
    some work.....
    do new walking routes...
    update sainsbugs order for thursday delivery..
    check bank account.. done... payday tomorrow and just in credit....

That will do for now.. later I may try and sort some more clothes for boot fair.. I have the rail now up in my lounge and have hung up all of 3 items...!

Back later..
    Puzz. x

Fingers crossed for you the car costs come in nice and cheaply:D

Again, I am in awe of your exercise regime. Although, to be fair Puzz, you have spurred me on and DH and I have been out walking every evening over the last week. I have no idea how far we have walked though:o I doubt we make 1 mile, let alone 3:eek:

I am even considering (only considering) signing up for charity walk with options of 4k, 7.5k and 13k later in the summer. The calories I am burning up thinking about it are doing me wonders;)

Have a great day Puzz -x-
    DFW Nerd No. 1484 LBM 07/01/15 Debt was £95k :eek: Now debt free and happy :j
  • Puzzcat
    Options
    Fingers crossed for you the car costs come in nice and cheaply:D

Again, I am in awe of your exercise regime. Although, to be fair Puzz, you have spurred me on and DH and I have been out walking every evening over the last week. I have no idea how far we have walked though:o I doubt we make 1 mile, let alone 3:eek:

I am even considering (only considering) signing up for charity walk with options of 4k, 7.5k and 13k later in the summer. The calories I am burning up thinking about it are doing me wonders;)

Have a great day Puzz -x-

Hi January,

Well done on the walks and I find signing up to an event does spur you on to do more walking, shame these events are so expensive to enter.. also my friends/family/work colleagues have sponsored me so many times in the past I don't think I could face asking them again..!! Maybe next year for me..!!

Love Puzz. x
    Christmas 2020 £109

MY DIARY
  • Puzzcat
    Options
    Lots of 'home' jobs done.... not much work.. oops....

No news on the car yet... :eek:

And have arranged another little walk for later, best stretch my legs after sitting on my bum all day...!

Puzz. x
    Christmas 2020 £109

MY DIARY
  • Puzzcat
    Options
    Have got my little car back... OH is now £120 lighter... but could have been worse.. now I just have to wait and see if its fixed the problem..... The garage are running out of ideas and things to replace..!

Payday tomorrow...:j

Puzz. x
    Christmas 2020 £109

MY DIARY
  • Brogden
    Brogden Posts: 1,173 Forumite
    Options
    Puzzcat wrote: »
    Have got my little car back... OH is now £120 lighter... but could have been worse.. now I just have to wait and see if its fixed the problem..... The garage are running out of ideas and things to replace..!

Payday tomorrow...:j

Puzz. x

Glad it's sorted Puzz - painful but could have been worse I suppose :).

You can carry on driving around being gorgeous now ;) !!

Just watch out for the other motorists whilst you are - a cat is always careful :D !!

Brog xx:cool:
  • Puzzcat
    Options
    Brogden wrote: »
    Glad it's sorted Puzz - painful but could have been worse I suppose :).

You can carry on driving around being gorgeous now ;) !!

Just watch out for the other motorists whilst you are - a cat is always careful :D !!

Brog xx:cool:

Hi Brogs,

They will be reasonably safe today as I woke up feeling a poorly puzz so am having a home day apart from school runs...
    Puzz. xx
    Christmas 2020 £109

MY DIARY
  • Puzzcat
    Options
    Good Morning...

As just said.. woke up with a head full of cotton wool this morning so thought.. s*d it... I was suppose to be in a 2 hour meeting this morning which is a complete waste of time as its nothing to do with my work or even with my team.... So bluh... Feel much better now so i'm sure I'll be whizzing around tomorrow...!

Went out walking again last night.. another 3 miles done... that's the 3rd walk and 1 lot of wii since friday.. so I've hit my 4 times a week target and still got 2 more days...! What's the betting I don't weigh any less come friday...

:jPayday.... so just done my banking.. I was intending to up my monthly pot of gold saving but have left it the same for now. I have upped my dmp payment from next month and also dd's pocket money this month.. I also need to purchase an apple ipad charger.. dd's is on its last legs and is probably dangerous so will do that later today....

Need to sort car insurance and work out how i'm going to pay for breakdown cover in June as I haven't got enough pennies saved in that catagory.. umm.... Will also be car tax and mot :eek: in June so a horribly expensive month coming up....

Balance for summer holiday needs paying by end of May.. well middle really as I send a cheque usually.... OH has said we can have the contents of his £1 pot.. well huge dispenser water bottle.. shame its not full.. :D So I might have a count up of that later...and waiting for my free £50 cheque from the insurance company.

Only 1 social planned for this month so that should be okay. Also need to get dd to opticians to have her new lenses put in her old frames and also book her 'expensive' hair cut in for the May Half Term... Mine also desperately needs cutting... its all money, money, money..... My new glasses will have to wait, I don't have £200 to spare maybe after the holiday... we shall see...

Lovely mother offered to pay for my car repairs, bless she didn't even know how much.. I have thanked her but said OH can pay this time...!! Maybe she'd like to buy me some specs instead... well you never know...!! She still hasn't mentioned paying back the deposit for dd's big trip so I suspect that's now been written off.. hope so anyway...!!!

Right off to check out the survey sites and earn some pennies..

Puzz. x
    Christmas 2020 £109

MY DIARY
  • Puzzcat
    Options
    Soooo boring being stuck at home.. should have gone to work really..

Sooo bored I did an hour on the wii.....! Never before has it told me to get off and have a break...:D

I will definately be working tomorrow...!

Puzz.x
    Christmas 2020 £109

MY DIARY
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts