Making cash from online survey sites - new MSE guide

Options

Comments

• judexx
    judexx Posts: 495 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    edited 18 March at 4:50PM
    Options
    [quote=[Deleted User];71274487]I have been with them for over a year now and quite like them, I usually get at least one invitation a day. If you like valued opinions you will like e-rewards. ( I think they are both owned by the same company). You can cash out at minimum 1000 nectar points (£5) or build it up to 5000 points and they give you £27.50 so it's worth waiting to cash out.[/QUOTE]

Many thanks for taking the trouble to reply - I don't do Valued opinions, so can't compare with that, but can I ask roughly how many points you get per survey ?

TIA
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    judexx wrote: »
    Many thanks for taking the trouble to reply - I don't do Valued opinions, so can't compare with that, but can I ask roughly how many points you get per survey ?

TIA

Dependent on the length but normally 100-300 points per survey. Surveys range anywhere from 5 - 30 mins. It has taken me two months to get to 5000 points to cashout (£27.50).
  • judexx
    edited 18 March at 4:50PM
    Options
    [quote=[Deleted User];71277559]Dependent on the length but normally 100-300 points per survey. Surveys range anywhere from 5 - 30 mins. It has taken me two months to get to 5000 points to cashout (£27.50).[/QUOTE]

Thanks - I'll give it a go :)
  • Marvqn1
    Marvqn1 Posts: 634 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Is anyone here a member of the survey site PureProfile? Have you ever reached the payout?

I've just read that the minimum balance required to cash out is £50. I've only earned less than £3 with them after a few months. So at that rate it would take about 5 years to reach the minimum payout.
  • chels
    chels Posts: 1,287 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic
    Options
    I've been a member of Pureprofile for a few years and have been paid a few times. However, when I've been paid previously, the payout level was £25.00.

If you don't already, check for available surveys direct on the website regularly as there tends to be extra surveys in addition to those they send emails for.
  • DabKing
    Options
    I want to join an online panel but don't know which to join. I've been doing my research and Tribe Village seems to have a good offering, might give them a go
  • lilmishap
    lilmishap Posts: 39 Forumite
    Options
    Im trying to get to grips with survey sites(again as I stopped for a yeaar or so) but may have to drop a few.

Genuine thoughts on Globaltestmarket and Mysurvey(are they run by the same people?) seem to take up LOTS of my time but I never get anywhere with the first Two. Are they worth persevering with?
  • judexx
    Options
    lilmishap wrote: »
    Im trying to get to grips with survey sites(again as I stopped for a yeaar or so) but may have to drop a few.

Genuine thoughts on Globaltestmarket and Mysurvey(are they run by the same people?) seem to take up LOTS of my time but I never get anywhere with the first Two. Are they worth persevering with?

Have to say that's my experience with My Survey as well - you can easily spend 20 mins answering the first 5-10 questions on multiple surveys without actually qualifying for any of them :mad:

On the plus side if you do manage to qualify for a few surveys, you can cash out at a lower amount than many.
  • MeriCaska
    Options
    Great Resource.
    Thanks for sharing. This is really helpful.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    lilmishap wrote: »

They are part of the same group, I dropped mysurvey recently as I used to get too many errors when submitting surveys, plus their customer service is pretty rubbish. I persevere with GTM as I cash out once a month with them and they seem to have less errors than Mysurvey but I still think there are much better sites out there.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback