Royal Mail Surveys rewarded with Stamps.

Options

Comments

• Chocmonster7
    Chocmonster7 Posts: 2,606 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Anouchka wrote: »
    Hi. They did that to me a few weeks ago but reinstated me three days later!

Same happened to me but they reinstated me the next day!
  • Beckyy
    Beckyy Posts: 2,830 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Also put a break after training and reinstated quite quickly after here.
  • Alarae
    Alarae Posts: 355 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Right, I've scoured through the FAQ online but didn't seem to find an answer to what I need.

Basically, I received an item but the other panellist clearly forgot to put the R Number label on. I have the SMART and their name/address, but not the R Number and without one it isn't letting me log anything in!

What do I do? Do I need to email them?
  • Beckyy
    Beckyy Posts: 2,830 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    How do you have the sender name and address? Guessing they were return details?

I would email them, there's nothing you can do online as the system won't accept the item without an R-Number. What a nuisance!
  • custardy
    custardy Posts: 38,365 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Saetana wrote: »
    Got an email from TNS thanking me for posting training items for the last three weeks - and saying they will have to put me on hold for a few weeks as they are oversubscribed. I really wish they would sort their s**t out :(

I would expect them to over recruit with a forecasted % burn rate, of failed/non responsive panellists.
  • anamenottaken
    anamenottaken Posts: 4,198 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 21 April 2014 at 2:16PM
    Options
    Alarae wrote: »
    Right, I've scoured through the FAQ online but didn't seem to find an answer to what I need.

Basically, I received an item but the other panellist clearly forgot to put the R Number label on. I have the SMART and their name/address, but not the R Number and without one it isn't letting me log anything in!

Yes, email TNS.
    They "should" be able to at least work out who sent it because they should know who was meant to have the Smart. (If it is a large business panellist, the name and address may well appear on the envelope/franking but the actual sender may be someone outside the postroom area.)
  • lesleyb
    lesleyb Posts: 158 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Alarae wrote: »

I had this the other week, I just emailed TNS to let them know the smart number and the date of receipt and returned the smart to them.
  • markdebby
    markdebby Posts: 156 Forumite
    Options
    When I got one without the R number I just returned everything to TNT in their envelope provided for returning smarts
  • treasure_hunter_2
    Options
    Saetana wrote: »
    Got an email from TNS thanking me for posting training items for the last three weeks - and saying they will have to put me on hold for a few weeks as they are oversubscribed. I really wish they would sort their s**t out :(
    this happened to me too!! true to their word ive been reinstated with a posting schedule that starts next monday... i didnt really mind being put on hold as id had the free stamps for the short training period.. just hope the posting pack turns up... glad to be back on the main panel, and still doing the unaddressed and correctly delivered surveys.. i was one of the lucky ones last time to receive a £10 prize in the daily draw. maybe people dont realise that you have to sign in every day to be entered in that days draw?... it will certainly increase your chances if you sign in every day, even if you have no info to input.. ;)
  • flipflop29
    flipflop29 Posts: 260 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    When I finished my training a couple of months ago, I got that letter about them putting me on hold, and I rung up and asked about it, and TNS said all it means is that you've finished your training. I was put on the full panel the next week. I asked why they didn't have a more sensible letter and the guy I spoke to didn't know!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure