• maman
    maman Posts: 28,589 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 13 September 2017 at 3:11PM
    Options
    Some great losses and great achievements since I posted yesterday:
    • :T kathrynha on getting to 4 stone!
    • :Tsaverupper on getting back to target range
    • :T Mrs R on a good loss and an average of almost 3lbs a week!
    I'm dreaming of getting back to target range. It's DH's birthday tomorrow so that'll be an off plan meal at least. Happy Birthday to you to saverupper.

When I'm at target I just go to a group (any group) about once a month/6 weeks. It means I keep website access for syn values. This is the first time I've needed to pay for 6 years. It's not so much the money that bothers me but I'm out of the habit of weekly WI and the discipline it needs.

Have a lovely holiday whiplashy. I've never been to the Canaries but if you've been before I'm sure you'll love every minute. We'll deal with any gains when you get back.

I'm going to WI tomorrow and if I get STS I'll be lucky after last week's little jaunt. I've been very good since though. All I can do is keep plodding.;)

Today's EE plan:
    B: NAS grapefruit, HEB toast, scrambled eggs, HEA milk for drinks
    L: JP with veggie chilli, beetroot, cottage cheese
    D: Austrian ham hash with cauli and broccoli
    Syns: squirt of HP sauce (2?)

I'm down to one portion of veggie chilli so I plan to make some more later. It'll be really easy as I have loads of chopped veg in the freezer that I sorted last week before going away. It feels like soup weather here too so that needs making for the freezer.

ETA: I thought of wiz when I mentioned soup as I love her bacon and lentil recipe. Hope you're feeling a bit better soon. It seems ages since you posted.:wave:

Same with the 3 L's. Anyone heard from lush or lantanna or lois?:wave:
  • kathrynha
    kathrynha Posts: 2,469 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    Well done on the loss Mrs R.

I find pay the hardest job on the social team. Most to remember, and where you get the most queries about stuff.
    Zebras rock
  • kathrynha
    Options
    maman wrote: »
    I'm going to WI tomorrow and if I get STS I'll be lucky after last week's little jaunt. I've been very good since though. All I can do is keep plodding.;)

ETA: I thought of wiz when I mentioned soup as I love her bacon and lentil recipe. Hope you're feeling a bit better soon. It seems ages since you posted.:wave:

Same with the 3 L's. Anyone heard from lush or lantanna or lois?:wave:

Good luck with tomorrows weigh in, and yes Wiz and the 3 L's haven't been around lately. Hope they are all okay.
    Zebras rock
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,923 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Afternoon all :wave:
    Well done Kathryn:T:T knew you would do it:D
    Well done Merlin on SOTW:T:T
    Well done to everyon else that has lost:T
    Have a nice holiday people going away:j i go 3 weeks Sat and cat wait:D i want my 4 stone certificate before then too:rotfl:

Yesterdays food
    HEXA Milk
    HEXB WWwrap

Breakfast
    Big chnk crustless quiche
    2 plums

Lunch
    Ham speed salad

Tea
    Cauli, broc, carrots, runner beans and pastie made with wrap with asda tinned steak, drop gravy
    Chopped fruit and muller light

Drinks, tea, 1 1/2 ltrs water, 1 pepsi max and NAS squash about 3 pints:p

Todays food
    HEXA Milk
    HEXB slice bread

Breakfast
    Chunk crustless quiche , pear, plum
    Lunch
    Tinned Salmon salad , sugar free jelly 2 pots of smoke and fire chicken chunks, was hungry can you tell:rotfl::rotfl:
    Tea
    Bubble and squeak, LM sausage, bacon, tinned spaghetti , mushrooms and HXB bread
    Chopped fruit muller light
    Drinks
    Tea, NAS squash about 4 pints
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • kathrynha
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    i go 3 weeks Sat and cat wait:D i want my 4 stone certificate before then too:rotfl:

You can do it Bubbs
    Zebras rock
  • bubbs
    Options
    kathrynha wrote: »
    You can do it Bubbs

Hope so, i will be disappointed tomorrow if i dont have a loss:o last week was bad enough , that why have logged my food dairy this week
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,560 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Just waiting to board the train. Has been horrendously long delays. Got here about 2pm . No idea how much longer it will be but hopefully not too much longer. Board at the terminal was saying 1850! But looks like it will be a bit earlier than that but still too long.

Denise
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,589 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    joedenise wrote: »
    Just waiting to board the train. Has been horrendously long delays. Got here about 2pm . No idea how much longer it will be but hopefully not too much longer. Board at the terminal was saying 1850! But looks like it will be a bit earlier than that but still too long.

Denise

I don't envy you the hassle denise but think of the lovely holiday to come! Safe journey. :)
  • bubbs
    Options
    joedenise wrote: »

Denise

Hope you have a lovely holiday and dont have to wait too long x
  • MissTeach
    Options
    I'm struggling to actually get on here and keep up with posts! Bloody work and having no time during term!

After 2 perfect 100% on plan weeks and rubbish losses of 0.5 and 1.5lb, I've had a bit of a blow out this week. I knew I had nights out planned but I hadn't anticipated that Friday night would end so hideously drunk and with 4am McDonalds after eating a 3 course meal earlier in the evening! And this was after eating out Thursday night too. Which then led to horrible hangover Saturday and eating chinese takeaway on Sat night.

But somehow I've only gone and got -2.5lb this week. God knows how but I'm taking it and running with it! I feel it's justice for my rubbish first week loss after having the summer off plan.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure