Trying for a Baby Part 8

Options

Comments

• jovie
    jovie Posts: 122 Forumite
    Options
    firefly369 wrote: »
    Jovie - Welcome. Are you charting your temp or using OPK's?

Hi firefly,

No i'm not at the moment, we thought we would just NTNP for a few months, but the more posts I read, the more I am tempted to start temping!

I told OH that I think I am a day late and he said "I really hope you are!" :) We have decided to give it until the weekend before testing though just to give AF a chance to show up, I might get impatient though!

Good luck to goodvibes and hope your appointment goes well lovecake!

Jovie x
  • kellykins
    kellykins Posts: 912 Forumite
    Options
    Hello!
    I've been a lurker for a few months now! i thought it was about time I poked my head around the door and said hello.

Myself and partner are currently NTNP, although i would love to be with bump by this time next year. We've just booked a holiday (long haul) for May - hopefully our last holiday as just a couple, and from what i understand you can fly until about 28 weeks. (please correct me if Im wrong). Which is the reason we are not actively trying ATM So until Jan we will continue to NTNP. Then i will have a few months of bd'ing at the times i think, and then march time i will begin with ovulating sticks - and temperature charting - thats the plan anyway.

I love the support everyone gives on this thread!
    kellykins xx
  • purcy81
    purcy81 Posts: 571 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hello again lovely ladies

It looks like I will be back to join you soon, I've been keeping quiet due to some problems with spotting for about a week but my blood test for hcg levels came back so low I know in my heart it's over for me and this little bean.

I have another blood test and a scan to go through before they will confirm but at this point it's all a bit academic really.

I shall be back when it's all over ready to try again. Onwards and upwards is the only way to go from here.

See you girls soon. Xx
  • maire1
    maire1 Posts: 300 Forumite
    Options
    Oh no purcy poor you.

Take care of yourself x
  • TTC40
    TTC40 Posts: 1,056 Forumite
    Options
    Hugs Purcy. Hope not to see you - but appreciate why you think you may be back.

Welcome Jovie/ Kelly & any other newbies.
  • apple*pie
    apple*pie Posts: 167 Forumite
    Options
    Thinking of you purcy xx
  • tinkwings
    tinkwings Posts: 3,288 Forumite
    Options
    Hugs Purcy there seems to be a lot of us in this sad situation at the moment me inc.

I did speak to my gp today she was really nice xxx
    If you can think it........it will happen
  • tinkwings
    tinkwings Posts: 3,288 Forumite
    Options
    welcome newbies xxx
    If you can think it........it will happen
  • amyloofoo
    amyloofoo Posts: 1,804 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    edited 29 October 2012 at 9:30PM
    Options
    :-( So sorry purcy, I can fully understand why you're not optimistic, and it may well be wise to be prepared for bad news, but I still hope for the best for you.

Tinks
    and numerous other ladies in similar situations on this thread are an absolute inspiration to me. I love how positive, but still very understanding, sympathetic, knowledgeable and real you are. I know I can't appreciate how difficult it is to lose a much longed-for bean in your circumstances, and to be honest I hope I never do, but you are such good examples of how I hope I would react in that situation.

Best wishes and hugs to all who need them, thank you so much for the support of everyone on this thread.

Oh and welcome to all newbies, and atton... please post piccies when you get the chance! I hope it went magically for you and can't wait to see :-)

I arranged to see my pg sis on Thursday, hoping to be a bit more stable and calm by then.

Big hugs to all,
    Amy xx
  • Metranil_Vavin
    Options
    sorry to hear that purcy
    Metranil dreams of becoming a neon,
    You don't even take him seriously,
    How am I going to get to heaven?,
    When I'm just balanced so precariously..
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure