Non-coupon related Drivel Thread 10

Options

Comments

• Part_Mouse
    Part_Mouse Posts: 5,527 Forumite
    Options
    kerri_gt wrote: »
    That's a shame PM, but every family is different. I'm prob not seeing my mum as one of her friends is sadly terminally I'll and near the end :( but we don't usually go out especially for Mother's Day either. She's not really fussed and a lot of places are terribly busy and overpriced. Still it is a lovely day to be out.

How are you feeling today? Did you manage a nice bath? Xx

I'm not feeling any better tbh.i can't wait to go back to bed.unfortunatly my brother doesn't care much for anyone and didn't even stay at my wedding and left without even saying bye.

How awful for your mums friend :( so terribly sad. Xx
  • CouponWoman
    CouponWoman Posts: 6,065 Forumite
    Options
    Good morning everyone.

Hope you all had a ncie weekend considering the weather was a bit better.

Didn;t do much yesterday as the flipping computer got a virus so had to be sorted. Then someone peed me off on ebay, and my son was poorly. :(

Now, computer sorted, son feeling better, ebay buyer is a scammer I think.

Glad its Monday. lol.

CWxx
  • Part_Mouse
    Options
    Morning all

CW sorry to hear your weekend was rather sucky.
    xx
  • jeferey
    jeferey Posts: 4,300 Forumite
    Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Afternoon all :D
    Shame about the virus and the fleaBay hassle CW.
    We had a nice time out for mother's day meal even though the service was a bit slow it was an excellent uninflated price (£5.95). We could have paid a fortune elsewhere. I've had a couple of trips to the allotment too, getting things ready.
    If at first you don't succeed, try, try, try - oh bu99er that just cheat :D
  • CouponWoman
    CouponWoman Posts: 6,065 Forumite
    Options
    Good morning guys

Jeferey - everything has started sprouting hasn;t it, along with the weeds. lol. Noticed my borders need some work on them atm so it needs doing soon.

PM - hope you feel better today hun.

Ebay - how can something in a box be damaged (its not made of glass or anything really breakable like that) and yet the box not be damaged is beyond me. Told the guy to send it back so will see what turns up.

CWxx
  • BLUEWKD
    BLUEWKD Posts: 6,800 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Good morning CW & everyone. Been raining heavily during the night, hope that's it for today. Been absent a few days as I've been helping AH celebrate her birthday. Hard work but someone had to do it :D:D:beer:
    Be thankful for what you have because it could all be taken away tomorrow.;)

• BLUEWKD
    Options
    Thanks Blue

the hospital discharged him and told him to put up with it and hopefully it will get easier in time.

I just wish he had gone to hospital when it happened but everyone tells you the hospital don;t do anything for a broken toe. We found out the hard way what happens when you listen to that piece of info.

CWxx

I always thought they didn't do anything for broken toes or fingers as well. After the nightmare your DS has had won't take notice of that thought and would go to hospital. I hope it settles down and in time is as good as new.

• BLUEWKD
    Options
    Part_Mouse wrote: »
    Morning all

Think I've got a chest infection now, its pretty hard to breath and got a hacking cough.nice.

Kerri I hope your finger is healing ?

Cw I hope your ds keeps getting better.

Xx

I hope you feel better soon PM. My OH has got a chest infection, so bad he had to postpone having his 4 :eek::eek: teeth out today. Not sure how bad it really is as he's a bloke :cool::cool:

• BLUEWKD
    Options
    jeferey wrote: »
    Afternoon all :D - it's really dark today, can we have some sun please.....

Just in case you've forgotten what it looks like :p:pimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJHmyu3SRCvCBSzhEDIedh6PkfPXEkdnHXAnabJ3UGJwggccio

• Part_Mouse
    Options
    Cw I'm still feeling pretty rough and can't shift this cough.ebay can be a right pain the but at times.

Blue I hope your oh chest infections clears up, eek to 4 teeth.

Xx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport