Butti's Journey: A matter of loaf and death

Options

Comments

• Butti
    Butti Posts: 5,014 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    ZTD wrote: »
    Stop thinking when you should be sleeping.

Delivery of one liners Z...that's why we've missed you...that's why this thread is a better place with you in it.
    Debt LBM (08/09) £11,641. DEBT FREE APRIL 2021.
    Diary 'Butti's journey : A matter of loaf or death'.
    Diary 2 'The whimsical tale of the Waterbed of Debt'
    48% off mortgage

'one day I will be rich and famous…for now I'll just have to settle for being poor and incredibly sexy'. Vimrod Member of MIKE'S :cool: MOB
  • Butti
    Options
    Definately not an NSD today.
    Having said that won't actually be spending much.

A day of things getting done...no plodding Beanie.

Contracts exchanged.
    Removal company lined up.
    O/D extended to get me through the next month.

Too tired for sign tonight so going to do myself a proper list and sort stuff out for next weekend. Need to find the allen keys and check out storage places.
    48% off mortgage

'one day I will be rich and famous…for now I'll just have to settle for being poor and incredibly sexy'. Vimrod Member of MIKE'S :cool: MOB
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,308 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    I plod all the time.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • ZTD
    ZTD Posts: 24,327 Forumite
    Options
    Butti wrote: »
    Delivery of one liners Z...that's why we've missed you...that's why this thread is a better place with you in it.

Aww... :kisses3: That's kind...
    "Follow the money!" - Deepthroat (AKA William Mark Felt Sr - Associate Director of the FBI)
    "We were born and raised in a summer haze." Adele 'Someone like you.'
    "Blowing your mind, 'cause you know what you'll find, when you're looking for things in the sky."
    OMD 'Julia's Song'
  • ZTD
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    I plod all the time.

But Butti is in butti-kicking mode right now. No more house = no more lodgers = :T:T:T:T:T :beer::beer::beer::beer:
    "Follow the money!" - Deepthroat (AKA William Mark Felt Sr - Associate Director of the FBI)
    "Blowing your mind, 'cause you know what you'll find, when you're looking for things in the sky."
    OMD 'Julia's Song'
  • Butti
    Options
    ZTD wrote: »
    But Butti is in butti-kicking mode right now. No more house = no more lodgers = :T:T:T:T:T :beer::beer::beer::beer:

...or skirts!!!!
    Have been shopping...Isn't this how all the problems started? Hmmmmmm!!!
    Well still had £36 in M&S vouchers so have used them to get two M&S mini-skirts. £14...so maybe not amazingly profligate!
    48% off mortgage

• ZTD
    Options
    ...or skirts!!!!

Isn't losing a skirt just one of your good night outs?
    Have been shopping...Isn't this how all the problems started? Hmmmmmm!!!
    Well still had £36 in M&S vouchers so have used them to get two M&S mini-skirts. £14...so maybe not amazingly profligate!

Depends on the size of them...

gigi3.jpg?1365675745
    OMD 'Julia's Song'
  • Butti
    Options
    So was planning on having an NSD yesterday...until I forgot to take my lunch with me! Yesterday was SUCH a good day. British Gas turned up at one of the sites I was to get gas connected to, but as they told me 'We don't gaurantee that the engineers that turn up on site will have the telephone number you provided or will use the number you have provided'. Hence British Gas went to the site, realised there was nobody at the site (because we're not telepathic) and then left the site. They did very kindly ring us later to tell us that they'd been on site and nobody was on site...and then told us they could rearrange for 6-8 weeks :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

So not so much 'Looking after my world' as 'Living on their own planet'.

After that and negotiating the price of a site and my boss ignoring my comments...'Out of my comfort zone...out of my comfort zone....out of my comfort zone' :eek::eek:

(He obviously has more faith in my abilities than me) I decided the stress of the above and the week of working up to a house contract exchange had taken its toll and sent a text to my cousin requesting attendance to her house and the local hostelry. I am still here and it's been a nice break.

Anyway I'd better get on with sorting out storage - todays job.

Tomorrow we wash plastic boxes and prepare for next weekends packing and dismantling! Tomorrow possible NSD provided I have enough petrol!!
    48% off mortgage

• Butti
    Options
    Food bought for an NSD tomorrow. Going to make Banana, tea and chickpea curry tonight. Wish me luck!
    48% off mortgage

• skint_spice
    skint_spice Posts: 12,650 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    I look forward to full report on curry:D
    Mortgage End Date: Apr 36/Aiming for Aug 28/Current Sep 35

Mortgage OP 2024 £2250/7000

Mortgage balance: £52660

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories