Anyone want to join me? Awaiting Mortgage decision...

Options

Comments

• cat1984
    cat1984 Posts: 77 Forumite
    Options
    Application was submitted 8th April.

Just waiting to hear back on news from the broker. So ridiculously nervous!
  • Sparkle15
    Sparkle15 Posts: 67 Forumite
    edited 14 April 2015 at 5:37PM
    Options
    Brilliant news Chondro13 :)

I am still waiting, could i ask a quick question. i had a look at Natwest intermediary page and they said they are currently "assessing applications that were fully packaged on 09.04.15"
    Does anyone know what fully packaged means please?

Hate this waiting. Feels like forever

Hope you hear something soon djedga. It is so horrible waiting cat1984, i know exactly how you feel. Thank goodness for this thread, male me realise that its not only me worrying :) hope everyone hears soon.
  • kingstreet
    kingstreet Posts: 38,770 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Fully packaged means the application has been submitted and the supporting documents have been supplied and are acceptable.
    I am a mortgage broker. You should note that this site doesn't check my status as a Mortgage Adviser, so you need to take my word for it. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Mortgage Adviser Code of Conduct. Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as financial advice. Please do not send PMs asking for one-to-one-advice, or representation.
  • Sparkle15
    Options
    Thanks kingstreet, i checked my equifax account on 09.04.15 and there was a soft search from Natwest, so fingers crossed it wont be too much longer.

Submitted full app on 04.04.15.
  • cat1984
    Options
    Thanks sparkle. It is great to have others to speak to about the process, especially when your husband keeps telling you not to stress ha.
  • Sparkle15
    Options
    My husband is exactly the same, although i think he is sercretly worrying too lol.

Its funny because i am worried about passing the underwriters and then i am sure i will be worrying about the valuation. I keep hoping no news is good news?
  • cat1984
    Options
    Haha I am exactly the same. I am notorious for worrying, but this is close to pushing me over the edge!

I'm hoping no news is good news too :)
  • lazysundays
    Options
    I'm also waiting to hear. Ours is with Nationwide. We have an aip and our full application was submitted at the start of the month. They're now satisfied with all the documentation and the case is currently being underwritten. Apparently we should hear by the end of the week. Can't handle the waiting! :o
  • Sparkle15
    Options
    Hi Lazysundays, it sounds like we are all the same :) hopefully you will hear at the end of the week. I want to ask my MA if he has any idea of whats going on with it, but he said it will be around two weeks, so i thought i would leave asking until next week.
  • airyfairy76
    Options
    I don't have a husband to tell me to stop worrying, although my broker deserves a medal for dealing with me stressing about every little thing!

Full application submitted last week to Santander, they requested proof of a 2013 bonus payment yesterday, and now just back to waiting....and worrying.....

:)
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure