Everyone Looking Into Trolley Excitement

Options

Comments

• logie
    logie Posts: 2,275 Forumite
    Options
    Hope you are doing ok flo and keeping yourself occupied. Hope it all turns out to be nothing ((hugs))

I gave up on my glasses in general when DS1 was a baby as he just kept pulling at them. I wear them for work but haven't been there for a while :p
    ♥ Worrying does not empty tomorrow of it's troubles.... it empties today of it's strength ♥
  • locarr
    locarr Posts: 8,298 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Savvybuyer wrote: »
    No income tax, no V.A.T...

No money back, no guarantee!!;)
    fairclaire wrote: »
    complaining : I don't like to complain, I like to stay invisible and under the radar. I have complained on a couple of occasions, once for being double charged for my shopping in As and once for something I cant even remember now but not about flaws on the PP or APG systems.

Theres seem to be a real lack of 'taking it on the chin' when things don't go to plan lately. There's not a day goes by without people ringing up to complain when things don't go their way. We all know the system isn't perfect and are quite happy to benefit when it's wrong in our favour. So why complain when it goes wrong the other way? Either take the hit or take the goods back I say. Not aimed at anyone at all just my two pence worth :)

I agree with you until I got to the bit in bold.....taking goods back is hardly staying under the radar!
    "He that lieth down with dogs shall rise up with fleas" Benjamin Franklin

bilge© copyright all rights reserved
  • SunnyDelight
    Options
    logie wrote: »
    Afternoon :wave:

Well am feeling a bit better after the dr wrote me up for some stronger pain relief :D
    Still drinking lots :p
    Have had a little float away after my tramadol, had a shower and now all caught up again :)
    Am even quite impressed with my less than techy self as have managed to figure out how to tether the tablet to use phone signal :o:D Now I don't have to strain to read tiny print :j

Was going to write some epic about greed and rights and wrongs of capitalism (as argued here today) but as usual logie brings sense into the day by remembering what is of true value. Keep on fighting logie x
  • MKS
    MKS Posts: 10,328 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Huggies swimmers, size 5, should be about £5.90 in t but they have been replaced by size 5-6. They went through this afternoon for £1.57 for the 11 pack. Had the last ones at CL, B0urnem0uth this afternoon. Whooopsies were very civilized. :)
  • aau1
    aau1 Posts: 19,401 Forumite
    Options
    locarr wrote: »
    No money back, no guarantee!!;)

I agree with you until I got to the bit in bold.....taking goods back is hardly staying under the radar!

Then theres the people that take things back even though a glitch DID work for them :(
    Apparently, everybody knows that the bird is [strike]the word[/strike] a moorhen
  • emerald21
    emerald21 Posts: 11,349 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    logie wrote: »
    Hope you are doing ok flo and keeping yourself occupied. Hope it all turns out to be nothing ((hugs))

I gave up on my glasses in general when DS1 was a baby as he just kept pulling at them. I wear them for work but haven't been there for a while :p

Lol Riley used to do that. He d whip them off me as quick as lightening. He s ok now though but I think some kids feel threatened by them.
  • David.
    David. Posts: 24,086 Forumite
    Options
    emerald21 wrote: »
    Just wait till you are sitting in the bath and have to put glasses on to read whether the bottle was shampoo or conditioner and they steam up with the heat like I had to do today now that's a pest :)
    :rotfl::rotfl:
    When The Fun Stops Stop ;)
  • RootedNomad
    RootedNomad Posts: 3,514 Forumite
    Options
    Oh, and the really really bad guys (and gals :cool:) who are delighted when they get a DTD goldie :eek:

Can we get back to what we are good at and leave the judgmental stuff on one side. I only got drawn in because some peeps saw the issue as greed and I instinctively saw it as frustration at the arrogance of a big corporation moving the goal posts and !!!!ing on the hand that feeds them :) Subjectivity is a killer.
  • fairclaire
    fairclaire Posts: 22,698 Forumite
    Options
    aau1 wrote: »
    Then theres the people that take things back even though a glitch DID work for them :(

I have to say Im not one for taking stuff back myself, other than Ill fitting clothes :D I don't tend to buy stuff I can't afford to absorb financially if it goes belly up. But not everyone is in a position to do that, that's why I mentioned returning things.

Oh I do like a good debate :o
  • squilliondollarbaby
    Options
    Game on Chelski 1: Man C 2, 68 mins
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business