IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

NB: NEWBIES thread has just one appeal now - what else needs changing please?

Options

Comments

• The_Deep
    The_Deep Posts: 16,830 Forumite
    Options
    You forgot to mention that complaints have been made by MPs to the SRA about Gladstones and BWL.

I hope the SRA treat these with greater respect than they did mine, especially as so many MPs are solicitors themselves.
    You never know how far you can go until you go too far.
  • pappa_golf
    pappa_golf Posts: 8,895 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    The_Deep wrote: »
    You forgot to mention that complaints have been made by MPs to the SRA about Gladstones and BWL.

I hope the SRA treat these with greater respect than they did mine, especially as so many MPs are solicitors themselves.

it took them 5 yrs to bring Mr Schwartz's down , hell people were posting fake docs to them ,
    http://parking-prankster.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/cel-and-mr-schwartzs-colourful-history.html

2025 will see gladstones closed by the SRA , and like many others will simply reform with a new name , remember Roxbourge?
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
  • The_Deep
    Options
    I wonder if they are as lenient as you make out. Remember Miah and the Ian Brill boiler room scam, I wonder if they leaned on them? Miah have not featured on our pages recently.

Also WH seem to be a lot quieter recently, perhaps they do not want to be limp with the bad boys when the shadhhosh hits the punkah.
  • bluetoffee1878
    Options
    Miah are currently active with UKCPS

I have a couple of letters I!!!8217;m helping deal with, but have not started a thread
  • pappa_golf
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I wonder if they are as lenient as you make out. Remember Miah and the Ian Brill boiler room scam, I wonder if they leaned on them? Miah have not featured on our pages recently.

Also WH seem to be a lot quieter recently, perhaps they do not want to be limp with the bad boys when the shadhhosh hits the punkah.

WH have changed there name to QDR (?) or whatever to disassosiate themselves from this buisness
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
  • The_Deep
    edited 4 February 2018 at 2:28PM
    Options
    WH have not changed their name.

https://www.wrighthassall.co.uk/

QDR seem primarily to be debt collectors. I cannot find mention of WH on their website.

Perhaps WH have realised that their association with the private parking industry was damaging their core business.

Does anyone have any info on Miah. I suspect that the SRA have had a quiet word with them. After all, sanctioning them might upset the com-mun-it-ee.
  • pappa_golf
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    if your solicitor was involved in a scam that affected you , your family and friends , would you continue to use them

many people have been affected by WH , and have taken there business elsewhere now
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
  • The_Deep
    Options
    This is what happens when you sup with the devil.
  • logician
    logician Posts: 204 Forumite
    Options
    WH have not changed their name.

https://www.wrighthassall.co.uk/

QDR seem primarily to be debt collectors. I cannot find mention of WH on their website.

Perhaps WH have realised that their association with the private parking industry was damaging their core business.

QDR are a wholly owned subsidiary of Wright Hassall and share the same registered offices.

ZZPS seem to be using QDR now instead of WH and Mr Hawker has signed off on these at least once or twice
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,747 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    We know all that already.

Any worthwhile comments from anyone else, on-topic?
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure