Eon energy reviews: Give your feedback

Options

Comments

• Former_E.ON_Company_Representative:_Malc
    Former_E.ON_Company_Representative:_Malc Posts: 6,558 Organisation Representative
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    MCGONIS wrote: »
    I have now signed over two electricity accounts to them from Iresa. Cant wait to see the back of that lot. As Eon seem to be very helpful on here, I am so glad I moved. IRESA want closing down. The concept of providing a product at whatever price, involves having a customer service to deal with the product. Iresa don't have that. GOOD RIDDANCE.

Welcome aboard MCGONIS. Helena and I are usually around if you need any help.

Malc
    Official Company Representative
    I am an official company representative of E.ON. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • MCGONIS
    MCGONIS Posts: 699 Forumite
    edited 16 April 2017 at 11:47PM
    Options
    Hi Malc. I signed over my account through MAKE IT CHEAPER. I have not heard from E-on. The next day I signed over another account through ENERGY LYNX and this account has been accepted.

Can you advise me on the first account?
  • fredandwilma
    fredandwilma Posts: 1,251 Forumite
    Chutzpah Haggler I won, I won, I won! Rampant Recycler Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Hi Malc. I signed over my account through MAKE IT CHEAPER. Reference ******. I have not heard from E-on. The next day I signed over another account through ENERGY LYNX and this account has been accepted.

Can you advise me on the ******* account?

MCGONIS
    - You may wish to edit your post and remove your account details?

I'm sure Malc or Helena will ask you to send those privately.

f&w :)
    Fred - Where's your get up and go?

Barney - It just got up and went.

Carpe diem
    Former_E.ON_Company_Representative:_Malc Posts: 6,558 Organisation Representative
    Options
    Hi Malc. I signed over my account through MAKE IT CHEAPER. I have not heard from E-on. The next day I signed over another account through ENERGY LYNX and this account has been accepted.

Can you advise me on the first account?

Hello MCGONIS and welcome aboard.

With switches through third parties like the independent comparison sites, we rely on these organisations to provide the details we need to take over an account. Some come through quicker than others depending on the third party. As soon as we receive the request, we start the ball rolling and send out the first of our welcome letters or emails. Sounds as though we've received one but not the other.

I'll be happy to see what's happening from our end if you drop an email with your details to the address in my Profile. I'd also suggest talking to the third party to see if there's anything wrong at their end.

Look forward to hearing from you MCGONIS.

Malc
    I am an official company representative of E.ON. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
    Options

MCGONIS
    - You may wish to edit your post and remove your account details?

I'm sure Malc or Helena will ask you to send those privately.

f&w :)

Thanks for that f&w. Not been around since last Thursday so good you highlighted this whilst we were away.

Malc
  • fredandwilma
    fredandwilma Posts: 1,251 Forumite
    Chutzpah Haggler I won, I won, I won! Rampant Recycler Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Thanks for that f&w. Not been around since last Thursday so good you highlighted this whilst we were away.

Malc

Thanks, I thought you would be absent until Tuesday.

I imagine you were away eating lots of easter eggs?

I bought mine in the sales for 49p.

I hope you had a good easter. :)
    Fred - Where's your get up and go?

Barney - It just got up and went.

Carpe diem
    Options
    Thanks, I thought you would be absent until Tuesday.

I imagine you were away eating lots of easter eggs?

I bought mine in the sales for 49p.

I hope you had a good easter. :)

Good thanks fredandwilma. Hope you did too?

Great deal on your Easter eggs. None for me though but I know Helena had plenty. :rotfl:

Malc
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    @Malc/Helen

Just received my last vouchers from the EON rewards scheme. Just like to feed back on the letter that came with it. It clearly said
    Don't forget you can come back to us at anytime and continue earning E.ON Reward Points

No you cannot as the scheme has ended.

Also I've not left E.ON yet :)
    Options
    gsmlnx wrote: »
    @Malc/Helen

Just received my last vouchers from the EON rewards scheme. Just like to feed back on the letter that came with it. It clearly said

No you cannot as the scheme has ended.

Also I've not left E.ON yet :)

Thanks for this feedback gsmlnx. I wasn't aware of this wording which, as you say, is wrong. Our Rewards scheme ended on 31 March 17. Customers still have time to exchange their existing points for either Tesco Clubcard points or High Street Shopping Vouchers but certainly won't be able to earn more points.

I'll feed this back and thanks again for bring it to my attention gsmlnx.

Malc
  • elizabeth2015
    Options
    I've said it before and I'll say it again, Eon please make your tariff details more transparent.
    When I go into a cafe or shop I like to see the prices clearly listed. Likewise when I am buying energy I want to see the prices clearly listed.
    I dont want a comparison done by you, thanks.
    Ofgem should make this a compulsory thing. It annoys the heck out of me that suppliers are allowed to get away with this.
    Please make available a clear list of each tariffs unit prices.
    If you hunt around very hard you can find one table of standard prices on the Eon site, but that is not what most people are looking for anyway!

Thanks for listening!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure