Beauty Boxes (Monthly Subscription) Codes and Chat Thread 2

Options

Comments

• Laurell
    Laurell Posts: 148 Forumite
    Options
    Alidolly wrote: »
    Yes, that's the only problem - the time it takes to ship out orders. I've the cute #3 box ordered but not shipping till 10th October (then 15-20 odd days for delivery) so will be mid November before it arrives (assuming my local sorting office don't "misplace" it!)

My Memeboxes that were shipped via standard shipping all arrived in around 8 days! I think their estimate is very conservative. Given they're coming from Korea I think that's pretty impressive!
  • sn1987a
    sn1987a Posts: 453 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I have received two boxes so far, it took 8 days for them to arrive. I think it is pretty good (#4.20), $7 for international shipping and the box is heavy! I think it costs more to ship such a box within UK!

My next box will arrive beginning of November and I am tempted to buy the free from oil and trouble that ships on the 26th of this month...
  • Alidolly
    Options
    Eight days is brilliant - quicker than UK post (I'm still waiting on a first class special delivery signed for that was posted 25 miles from my home and has gone missing!).

Do they send a tracking number so you can see where it is in the world (as I've no doubt it would arrive here in the UK but not confident about it getting from the sorting office to my house!)
  • princessmoneysaver
    Options
    I had something from Canada last week that took FOUR days!
    2023 wins - Rice Krispies, Avene Micellar Gel, Barbie Toy, £20 Apple Gift Card, KFC 6 piece bargain bucket, Chloe Nomade perfume, Barbie Toy (second one), Sanctuary Spa Sleep Balm, E45 Moisturising Lotion, Trolls Hamper, 12 Tonie Characters, Sure deodorant, Good Home Utensil holder, £5 Costa Gift Card, Neutrogena Micellar Jelly, Soap & Glory Mascara, Persil capsules,  
  • sn1987a
    Options
    Alidolly wrote: »
    Eight days is brilliant - quicker than UK post (I'm still waiting on a first class special delivery signed for that was posted 25 miles from my home and has gone missing!).

Do they send a tracking number so you can see where it is in the world (as I've no doubt it would arrive here in the UK but not confident about it getting from the sorting office to my house!)

They do, but... at least in my case, I could see the first stops of the box, until it left Korea (first 2-3 days), and then the next stop is UK. Once it arrives in UK I get it the same day, so it's kind of useless... I first receive the box and then they update the tracking information! I don't know that the box is in UK before I receive it!
  • sn1987a
    Options
    They have fast shipping that should take probably around 3 days. Not worth the money in my opinion.
  • Alidolly
    Options
    Actually think its a case of sticky fingers as its the 4th parcel that's gone missing (all through the same sorting office). With Christmas approaching I don't think I'll be ordering anything more online if its presents as don't trust it to arrive so if had tracking number can prove it got to the UK and is "lost" there too.
  • wdah
    wdah Posts: 884 Forumite
    Options
    I've ordered a couple of Memeboxes that are dispatching late November, looking forward to it!
  • sn1987a
    Options
    There is a new Birchbox code for £5 off your September box. Use code SEPTSAVE. For new customers only, valid till 28/9/14.

I can't remember who suggested me to try the beauty blender, but thank you! I used it the last week and it is really good! I didn't expect such a smooth finish to be honest! I was about to try and sell it on ebay! :p

• grannyx2
    grannyx2 Posts: 3,455 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Glad to be of assistance, I told you it was good. So good I ordered another 2 BB just to get it for my DDIL & DD as Christmas pressies
    Targets
    Trip to Australia (On hold until 2022 now) to meet new grandson born jan 21!

Lose 84lbs. Update (minus 65lbs mostly during lockdown as of 18.05.21)

LBM : July 11 - £56,962
    DEBT FREE 21-05-21
    MORTGAGE FREE 13-06-18

Loving my kitty cat

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/3958715/return-to-solvency/p1
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure