Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

• redfox
    • By redfox 24th Aug 05, 3:51 PM
    • 10,047Posts
    • 29,951Thanks
    Tesco wrong prices thread part 4 - please post your finds here
    • 24th Aug 05, 3:51 PM
    Tesco wrong prices thread part 4 - please post your finds here 24th Aug 05 at 3:51 PM
    This is a continuation of the original Tesco Wrong Prices thread here as once again it was getting rather long and it was getting very hard to spot the bargains amongst the off topic discussion.

This thread is for only posting incorrect prices that you spot in Tesco's supermarkets. Any discussions on the policy should be put in the Discussion Time thread that you will find here. Thanks
    Last edited by redfox; 24-08-2005 at 3:59 PM.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Quick Grabbit, Food Shopping & Groceries, Loans and Cutting Tax boards which means I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly and I can move and merge threads there. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to (it's not part of my role to deal with this) Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Page 10
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,184Posts Today

5,406Users online

Martin's Twitter