Comments

• Kantankrus_Mare
    Options
    Forgot to post last week so here are up to date stats

Refs............900

Points.........22, 009

Coins..........4 and 1,975 pending

Ultimate.....$330

Transfers into Ultimate pot have been suspended for now in favour of saving for the next Discount date. I have 50 refs that need extending at the end of Oct so hoping to get all them in the promo and maybe some more. :D

Hope everyone else is doing ok? You're all quiet ;)
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • cufc_mike
    cufc_mike Posts: 587 Forumite
    Options
    Has it been a month already since my last update? Time is flying! Anyway...

Balance: $2.22
    Refs: 6
    Coins: 135 and 15 pending

I've got 3 referrals due to be renewed in about 13 hours time, and rather frustratingly I need $2.25 in order to renew for 150 days, as opposed to 90 days. Looks like I will just miss out, unless I spend tomorrow morning at work playing Solitaire to build up the funds :rotfl:
  • GromitFan
    GromitFan Posts: 316 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Halloween Promo#1 is live from now until 29th October @ 19:00 server time.
    Renewal discount on referrals for all memberships:
    30 days: 8%
    60 days: 13%
    90 days: 20%
    150 days: 27%
    240 days: 32%

Hope you've got some funds sitting and able to fully utilise the discounts.

Unfortunately I never had much sitting - just over $7, but every little saving is better than nothing and obviously I will be extending what I can before the promo ends.

So, how's everyone doing?

We're just back from a week's holiday, so never got any clicks that week and obviously had to make sure all RR were taken care of before we went so none expired when we were away.

Not sure what's happening with the direct referral that I have. They were usually brilliant at clicking almost every day. I've only got 1 direct referral, but had been happy enough as they had been such a great clicker. Well, that was until recently. Back in September they never clicked for a week, but then seemed to start back, so just presumed they'd been on holiday. Well, they seem to have stopped again - last click was 10th October, which was before we went on holiday. So, not sure what's happening; whether they are getting fed up with neobux or whether there is some other reason.
    Would be great if there was an easy way to get direct referrals, but tbh the very slow return and time it takes to build things up definitely isn't for everyone.
    Out of curiosity, how may direct referrals do people have?

And since I'm typing here, may as well enter my stats...

RR............433
    Points.........22, 578
    Coins..........428 and 14 pending

Hope everyone is doing fine...
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Options
    Yay for the awaited promotion!! :j:j Hope you had a lovely holiday Gromit?

Had managed to save almost $90 in anticipation. Have just renewed 20 and will use rest of funds over next few days so as not to have too many refs needing doing on one particular day the next time they come around.

I also had only one direct referral who was an excellent clicker but they havent clicked for 39 days. :( Guess they got bored.

Will renew as many as possible with this promo and then Im back on the saving for Ultimate if I ever get there. :cool:

Refs 900

Points 22,677

Coins 69
    Pending 2,285

Golden Pack $330
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • cufc_mike
    Options
    So I've increased my referrals to 11. I have nothing in the balance really to even considering renewing during this promo. I'm so jealous of both your RR's!

Balance: $0.295
    Refs: 11
    Coins: 150 and 0 pending
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Options
    I know that feeling Mike. I remember when I first started out , seeing people with 500 refs made me wonde rhowthey got there and so jealous.

I think whatever stage you are at, things seem to move so slowly but keep your eye on the long term goal.

You're moving in the right direction and I personally think its better to go at a slower pace and keep up with everything than to rent rent rent like crazy and then come unstuck when you havent the funds for their upkeep.
  • cufc_mike
    Options
    Is it just me, or is there a ridiculous amount of advertisements at the moment?

I've logged in tonight, and I've got a total of 60 adverts to view. Of those, 44 of them are mini exposure ($0.005) which is unheard of for me.
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Options
    It happens from time to time Mike. Before you started......there was a long period where we were getting over 200 of those ads. Would take me all evening to do all the clicks but it really boosted the funds and gave me lots of extra points. I have paid for 2 more years with my points so make the most of any ads.

We really missed them when they stopped but they were sooooo time consuming.
  • cufc_mike
    Options
    These extra Ads are great. Time consuming of course, but I'm getting through them slowly at work every day, so it's no issue at all. Balance is starting to increase nicely. I've got 5 RR's due for renewal in 14 days which I'll hopefully be able to renew for 150 days. Will have to do some calculations to make sure I can renew the other RR's when they come around a few weeks later.

Balance: $3.123
    Refs: 11
    Coins: 150 and 0 pending
  • cufc_mike
    Options
    Also need to start looking at recycling. I just had 2 clickers who didn't click for 14 days and were auto recycled. Didn't want to use my own $$ to do so - but need to work out whether it would have been more beneficial.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure