Countdown to Freedom

Comments

• coldcazzie
    coldcazzie Posts: 1,407 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Hope Mr T and DS are feeling better today Tilly?

Been catching up a bit on the 2 years I've missed, you're (still) an amazing inspiration! And I can't believe you're so far past your total beginning with a 1, not a 2, that you're almost at it being 5 figures instead of 6!! :D :j :j
    Rule 7: If you're not changing it, you're choosing it.
    MFW 2020: 1 Jan £92903.90 ~ OP £536.80/£500
    MFW 2021: 1 Jan £89281.21 ~ OP £404.62/£500
    MFW 2022: 1 Jan £85579.20 ~ OPs on hold.
  • Hello,

Sorry that things have been all a bit much. Very glad that things looked better this morning and no doubt the sunshine today has helped. Do take care of yourself,

Squirrel x
    Paid off mortgage nine years early in 2013. Now picking and choosing our work to fit in with the rest of our lives!
    Still thrifty though, after all these years:D
  • BookWorm wrote: »
    Hi Tilly

Sorry to hear you've had a cruddy day and that the men in the family are poorly. Hope they get better soon.

I think you are most definitely allowed fish and chips ;)

Big hugs

BW x
    Fish and chips were great :)
    I hope you are currently in the queue, in the chipper, thinking - Haddock or cod? Cod or haddock? You've got to eat well and keep your strength up Tilly if you've patients to look after. Fish and Chips is nutritionally a balanced meal to boot :D

Greying
    Tartare sauce on the side to pep I up a bit - as my dad would have aiad:)
    katep23 wrote: »
    Omega 3, keep your strength up!
    They were just what the Dr ordered x
    2004 £387k 29 years - MF March 2033:eek:
    2011 £309k 10 years - MF March 2021.
    Achieved Goal: 28/08/15 :j
  • Karmacat wrote: »
    First world problems, very true ...

:j She's going to make such a mark on the world, isn't she!

I am pretty sure that most of the kids from DFW/MFW families are far better educated financially, than their peers.

If we all pass on what we learn and help them learn, what a gift for life they will receive.

DD has just booked train tickets using TCB - go girl :)

Tilly x
  • mizmir wrote: »
    Just caught up with the last few days of your diary (the other 400 pages are very tempting displacement activity but I have to get back to my studies! ;) ). Those totals are amazing - you have done so well. Subscribing now...

Hi Mizmir, I reckon you have your settings on the minimum number of posts per page :). Not that I am advocating you read my whole diary, unless you really can't sleep and need a sleep aid, but changing how many posts to a page would help you, for any diaries you read :)

Get back to studying :)

Tilly x x x
  • coldcazzie wrote: »
    Hope Mr T and DS are feeling better today Tilly?

Been catching up a bit on the 2 years I've missed, you're (still) an amazing inspiration! And I can't believe you're so far past your total beginning with a 1, not a 2, that you're almost at it being 5 figures instead of 6!! :D :j :j
    What a lovely surprise, how are you doing?

When we went from 3 to 2 I was excited but that was nothing in comparison to the 2 to 1 :T:T :T To think we are so close to being 5 figures is AMAZING.

There will be a few :j:j when I post that we have gone under £100k :T

Three year diary anniversary on Bonfire Night :beer:
    Hello,

Sorry that things have been all a bit much. Very glad that things looked better this morning and no doubt the sunshine today has helped. Do take care of yourself,

Squirrel x
    I heard some potential good news today and I just have to play my cards right. I am hopeful I will be able to go at some point next year, under one scheme or another. I have made my desire to go very well known, at a number of levels.

That has taken a huge amount of stress of my shoulders straight away.

Hope school is ok when you go back. I can't begin to imagine how tough it is to be a teacher these days.

Best wishes, Tilly x
  • mizmir
    mizmir Posts: 3,710 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Hi Mizmir, I reckon you have your settings on the minimum number of posts per page :). Not that I am advocating you read my whole diary, unless you really can't sleep and need a sleep aid, but changing how many posts to a page would help you, for any diaries you read :)

Get back to studying :)

Tilly x x x

8 years I've been on here and I never knew you could change that! Off to explore my settings.....
  • mizmir
    mizmir Posts: 3,710 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    And your diary has just shrunk to 200 pages.... :D Thanks for the tip!
  • edinburgher
    edinburgher Posts: 13,462 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Thanks so much for that tip, waiting for pages to refresh on catch up binges is now a thing of the past :D
  • mizmir wrote: »
    And your diary has just shrunk to 200 pages.... :D Thanks for the tip!
    It's still a sleep aid, just looks shorter :rotfl:
    Thanks so much for that tip, waiting for pages to refresh on catch up binges is now a thing of the past :D

It's about time I can teach you something - I've learnt loads from you :)

Tilly x x
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills