Main site > MoneySavingExpert.com Forums > Who & Where are You? > Charities > Charitable links to raise money FREE (please view... (Page 11)

IMPORTANT! This is MoneySavingExpert's open forum - anyone can post

Please exercise caution & report any spam, illegal, offensive, racist, libellous post to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com

• Be nice to all MoneySavers
  • All the best tips go in the MoneySavingExpert weekly email

Plus all the new guides, deals & loopholes

• No spam/referral links
or Login with Facebook
Charitable links to raise money FREE (please view and click)
Views: 89,047
# 201
Angelhales2601
Old 02-10-2010, 10:11 AM
MoneySaving Convert

Default Your Free Click could save a life!

Good morning everyone!

I hope its ok for me to post this here. I've got a small favour to ask of everybody.

Please could you all click THIS LINK. By doing so you will be helping to save te 170 million mothers currently at risk of Maternal Tetanus. Everytime someone clicks the link Pampers will donate an extra vaccine to UNICEF to use to protect mothers in 31 countries.

So far since 2006 Pampers have helped save 100 million lives from Maternal and Newborn tetanus but still there is one baby dying every 9 minutes from newborn tetanus. With this vaccine that wouldnt happen.

So please do something easy and free by simply clicking to save a life.

More information can be found here and here.
Reply With Quote Report Post
# 202
arkos
Old 04-10-2010, 1:33 AM
MoneySaving Newbie

Lightbulb easy fundraising

hi, i am trying to raise money for the charity that i support and have been using easy fundraising

they are called animal rescue kos.

for all tourists that travel to greece for their holidays you will be aware that there is a huge problem.

this charity is trying to educate people as well as build a sanctuary for the animals.

i started helping them this year and in 6 months they re homed over 200 dogs throughout europe to tourists who saw the animals.

by simply shopping through the site or completing the free fundraising you can raise money without paying the charity itself.

we are trying to get people to sign up to the lovefilm free trial through the link i pasted above as they donate £5 per person who signs up and recieves 1 free dvd rental.

you can even cancell before you the 14 days is up and our charity or the charity or your choise recieves the money.

hope everyone can help ark, they are a brilliant organisation
# 203
arkos
Old 04-10-2010, 1:35 AM
MoneySaving Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairfran View Post
Hi everyone,
As an update, my charity eventually got the information to tie up my donations with their records... so all seems well. Wouldn't want to deter others from easyfundraising whilst shopping, if you'll pardon the pun...
Cheers,
Fran
they are a brilliant website but it does that 5 or 6 weeks for the money to come through and your members may not all be doing the shopping through them etc. animal rescue kos has £13 in just a few days which is go news but not enough for us really xxx hope you do well xxxx
# 204
Ender
Old 05-11-2010, 3:13 PM
MoneySaving Newbie

Smile SupporterHomepages

Hi all,

Like the idea with this simple clicking, but I'm sure companies will not keep giving away forever unless it is good for them!

Great pages to use are SupporterHomepages. They are Google bespoke designed homepages for Charities. Great for supporters as they can have the page as their homepage and feels and works just like Google, but Google gives a percentage of all advertising revenue for each search. Also inlcudes hundreds of links to online companies, eBay, John Lewis, Amazon etc who donate a percentage of very sale to the Charity the person supports.

Minimum £15 per person per year is raised and doesn't cost you a penny. Plus if you are an avid online shopper, downloader, surfer. You can raise £200+ per year and doesn't cost you anything!

Best free fundraising pages I've found so far.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ender For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 205
lkmc01
Old 19-02-2011, 7:36 PM
Serious MoneySaving Fan

Exclamation Please sponsor me for Marie Curie cancer care

Please sponsor me for Marie Curie Cancer Care

http://my.artezglobal.com/personalPa...langPref=en-CA
# 206
absoluteutopia
Old 24-02-2011, 2:01 PM
Serious MoneySaving Fan

For everyone who follows http://twitter.com/#!/dartsforheroes on twitter, Helpforheroes will get £1 per follow. Almost at £350 so far
# 207
chiefhairybear
Old 23-05-2011, 10:59 AM
MoneySaving Newbie

Default Martin House Childrens Hospice Needs Us

I am trying to raise money for the Martin House Childrens Hospice by doing a 100 mile cycle ride, I have my own online sponsorform but I am having difficulty on raising funds. Does anyone know of companies that will donate or any other ideas. Please help, the children of Martin House need us.
# 208
littleemiss
Old 15-06-2011, 1:12 AM
MoneySaving Stalwart

Default save water save money

Apologies if this has been posted I searched but didn't find anything.

Simply flush the toilet on there website and they will donate 1p to water aid.
Every flush helps

http://www.stwater-savewatersavemone.../spend-a-penny
I MSE
The Following User Says Thank You to littleemiss For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 209
Fairfran
Old 07-09-2011, 3:08 PM
MoneySaving Newbie

Default Read the small print!

This post was made six weeks after the offer expired.
I'm glad to see I'm not the only dope who went and flushed before reading the bottom of the page!!! [see thank yous!]
But why give out information on a money saving site without reading the small print?
Minus one brownie point littleemiss...
Cheers,
Fran
# 210
planningforthefuture
Old 01-03-2012, 3:55 PM
MoneySaving Convert

Question Free and easy ideas to raise money for charity on a regular and consistent basis?

Free and easy ideas to raise money for charity on a regular and consistent basis?

I’ve decided to stop being self consumed and contribute to society on a more consistent basis. I have no money and very little free time. Does anyone have any ideas of ways to help without too much effort? (I’m not lazy – I just want to increase the chances of lifelong sustainability).

I was thinking of saving stamps to start with (don’t know who or what for though).

£1 per month to go into a charity box

Any other ideas?

Thanks in advance
# 211
Savvy_Sue
Old 02-03-2012, 12:16 AM
Deliciously Dedicated Diehard MoneySaving Devotee

I don't know if it's the kind of idea you're after, but for the last few months I've been 'saving' all my 'savings' to give to the charity I work for.

So all my BOGOFs and 3 for 2s have been noted and passed on at the end of each month. I've been astonished ...
I'm a Board Guide on the Cutting Tax; Charities; Small Biz & Charity Organisers; and Silver Savers boards, which means I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge threads there. However, do remember, Board Guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. It is not part of my role to deal with reportable posts.

Any views are mine and are not the official line of moneysavingexpert.com

New to the Forum? Why not watch the Guide?

The Isle of Man is not as warm as the Canary Islands!
# 212
Savvy_Sue
Old 02-03-2012, 12:36 AM

I don't know if it's the kind of idea you're after, but for the last few months I've been 'saving' all my 'savings' to give to the charity I work for.

So all my BOGOFs and 3 for 2s have been noted and passed on at the end of each month. I've been astonished ...
I'm a Board Guide on the Cutting Tax; Charities; Small Biz & Charity Organisers; and Silver Savers boards, which means I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge threads there. However, do remember, Board Guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. It is not part of my role to deal with reportable posts.

The Following User Says Thank You to Savvy_Sue For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 213
JohalaReewi
Old 02-03-2012, 12:30 PM
Fantastically Fervent MoneySaving Super Fan

A free way to raise funds for a charity is to use a charity web search engine like EasySearch or EveryClick. No extra time needed!

If you buy via the internet (online shopping), look at cashback sites with a charity donation option like TopCashBack or EasyFundraising. It won't cost you any extra and once the cashback has built up, you can donate it to charity. Only takes a couple of extra mouse clicks.
The Following User Says Thank You to JohalaReewi For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 214
planningforthefuture
Old 03-03-2012, 10:13 AM
MoneySaving Convert

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohalaReewi View Post
A free way to raise funds for a charity is to use a charity web search engine like EasySearch or EveryClick. No extra time needed!

I LOVE this idea. I never knew you could do this!
The Following User Says Thank You to planningforthefuture For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 215
Savvy_Sue
Old 03-03-2012, 10:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by planningforthefuture View Post
I LOVE this idea. I never knew you could do this!
Have merged you into our sticky thread with lots of similar ideas.

# 216
NumboJumbo
Old 04-03-2012, 7:34 AM
MoneySaving Convert

To planningforthefuture

You could visit this site Help From Home which has loads of ways to raise money for worthy causes for free, as well as loads of ways to use the spare moments in your life more meaningfully to help worthy causes. The website focuses on something called microvolunteering and they have over 800 actions that can take between 1 - 30 minutes to accomplish.
The Following User Says Thank You to NumboJumbo For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 217
justin_butcher
Old 29-03-2012, 9:15 PM
MoneySaving Newbie

If you are on Twitter there is a new website which is offering to donate to Barnados for every tweet. For details go to debts-homes-kids.co.uk/debts-homes-kids-are-donating-retweet-follow-to-donate-10p-to-barnardos/
# 218
Loucien
Old 18-06-2012, 2:14 PM
MoneySaving Stalwart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddhabellybutton View Post
There's an option for them to send you reminders to click.
# 219
moneysavingrob
Old 07-12-2012, 1:08 PM
MoneySaving Newbie

Default Free £1 donation to Crisis and Rainbow Trust

From 1st to 21st December, Columbus Direct is partnering with both the Rainbow Trust children’s charity and Crisis, who work with homeless people.

Columbus is inviting people to visit their Facebook page and to select which charity they would like Columbus to donate £1 on their behalf to.

They have a fund raising target of £1000 per charity. So this is an easy way to help both the charities raise £1000 without having to spend a penny yourself.

You like, Columbus donates.

http://www.facebook.com/ColumbusDirectUK/app_497624150257937
# 220
Bert99
Old 22-05-2013, 12:16 PM
MoneySaving Newbie

Default £1 donated by Choice Hotels UK to Cumbria Wildlife Trust for each Facebook share

Choice Hotels UK are donating £1 (up to a maximum of £250) to Cumbria Wildlife Trust for every Facebook 'share' of a post.

Either look for Cumbria Wildlife Trust or Choice Hotels UK on Facebook. The photo/post to share is the one with the Cumbria Wildlife Trust logo on.

all you have to do is 'share' the photo/post. It's free and it raises money to help Cumbria Wildlife Trust to protect wildlife and amazing places.