Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    slim me
    0 WOW
    Fairfx currency not received
    • 20th Jul 12, 11:18 PM
    0 WOW
    Fairfx currency not received 20th Jul 12 at 11:18 PM
    Anyone had this happen and can advise?
    I ordered 3000 US dollars from Fairfx on Monday 25th June and never recieved them!!
    Luckily, I managed to beg & borrow so I could still take my girls to Florida.
    After a number of e-mails (only 1 which has been replied too!) and call to Fairfx and Royal Mail it seems that the currency has went missing & Royal Mail has launched an enquiry.
    Talking to Fairfx they say I have to wait another week before contacting them & I have no idea when my payment will be refunded and that no compensation is available to me, even although special delivery think has this. I would have thought that they could refund my money as Royal Mail have launched an enquiry??
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

301Posts Today

1,224Users online

Martin's Twitter