Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Tax Credits Helpline, unable to get through!
    • 4th May 12, 6:11 PM
    Tax Credits Helpline, unable to get through! 4th May 12 at 6:11 PM
    Anyone else having issues with the Tax Credits Helpline number?

I've tried ringing them about seven times since 1pm this afternoon. Every time it takes me about 2 1/2 minutes to get through the, mostly pointless, automated service only to be told that they cannot take my call at present and to ring again another time

This has most likely cost me around 1.07p so far and I've got nowhere!

I'm trying to ring them to see what's happening about a change of circumstances I informed them about 5 weeks ago which should have all but eradicated our entitlement yet they are still paying the full amount. So, not being able to get hold of them is started to annoy me somewhat as I have no idea whether they have actioned or are intending on actioning the CofC's
    Barclaycard - 0.00, Halifax Personal Loan 14,000 (4 years to clear) Argos Card - 300
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

216Posts Today

1,365Users online

Martin's Twitter