Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    gettingready
    From 4 to 5....from 5 to 6 -from 6 to 3....CATS...
    • 16th Apr 11, 1:21 AM
    From 4 to 5....from 5 to 6 -from 6 to 3....CATS... 16th Apr 11 at 1:21 AM
    Got an email from an ex today telling me that he wants to rehome Chloe and asking if I want her... sigh.....

Chloe is around 5 years old, spayed tabby (semi long haired, tiney little thing) that I wanted when we split up (he would not let me have her then), wanted still when we had to put Tiger to sleep (kidney cancer) last year (again would not let me take Chloe). Now when I struggle with the 4 I got (plus a dog), NOW he asks me if I want Chloe......

Of course I want Chloe.. will manage - somehow.....

Told him to get her vaccinated, flea treated (she goes out a lot) and wormed plus change her chip details to mine....and will take her mid May as got some visitors for Easter

Just hope she won't be misearable in the flat here - she was in a house for the past 4 years or so.....going out as she pleased. And that she gets used to Zara again - they lived together till they were both around a year old but it has been long time ago so no doubt will have some issues with Chloe being scared of Zara to start with. I do not worry about Zara, she loves HER cats and will love another one but I know Chloe may be scared at the beginning...

Keep your fingers crossed for me and please do think of me when I end up in a mental institution.......but can not possibly let him to just hand Chloe to anyone, she is such a sweetie...
    Last edited by gettingready; 20-10-2011 at 12:19 PM. Reason: update
Page 24
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,592Posts Today

8,038Users online

Martin's Twitter