Wedding Diet Thread....

Options

Comments

• Hadley1
    Hadley1 Posts: 1,094 Forumite
    Options
    Afternoon Everyone,

Just a quick post - haven't had chance to catch up with all the posts, but enjoy your Hen Emm :beer:

I lost another 1lb - its coming off just slowly. Need to give it a boost. :( Just not sure how.

Oh forgot to say, I had to prompt my mum to say I'd lost a lot - not impressed. :mad: Though to be fair they had been awake over 24 hours before she saw me.
  • johannalf88
    johannalf88 Posts: 2,827 Forumite
    Options
    That's no excuse Hadley! :rotfl: I am getting down because no-1 is commenting on my loss either?! *sigh*
    :T
  • Hadley1
    Options
    Exactly - i'm glad someone understands.:rotfl:

I get the random compliments every now again. But nowhere near enough.

"Wow Jo - you have lost so much weight" :T Does my compliment count??? :)
  • Em88
    Em88 Posts: 1,083 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks Hadley :)
    And well done on the loss :)

I haven't seen quite a few of the people coming on my hen for a little while; they best comment on how good i am looking haha!

Hope everyone has a great weekend :) I can't WAIT for mine heehee. Will tell you all about it on monday
  • Hadley1
    Options
    Oh yes please do Em. Hope you have a great time:beer:

Am tired now... want to go home and start the weekend. :j
  • Brightside
    Brightside Posts: 217 Forumite
    Options
    have fun Em

I lost another 1lb this week, which is great as far as i'm concerned.

Fish and chips for lunch today though - no batter on the fish helped a little bit, and probably something really bad for tea as i'll be home late. Then I have 6 good days to make up for it.

If I can carry on losing a steady lb a week, i'll be over the moon.
    When you're chewing on life's gristle, don't grumble, give a whistle.

:whistle:
  • johannalf88
    Options
    Hadley1 wrote: »
    Exactly - i'm glad someone understands.:rotfl:

I get the random compliments every now again. But nowhere near enough.

"Wow Jo - you have lost so much weight" :T Does my compliment count??? :)

I haven't had even one random compliment! :( I tell mysel I am loosing it too slowly for people to actually notice, but I can see a considerable difference when I'm standing in a bikini- so I guess thats the main thing! :o

In fact my boss even told me I looked ill the other day?!? (actually after I complimented her... Thought I would start the ball rolling etc :rotfl:)
  • johannalf88
    Options
    Well done Brightside! :T
  • johannalf88
    Options
    Well everyone, that's me with work finished for another week. :D I am off to a wine bar now! :D (a glass if red wine is good for your health ok??!)

Have a good weekend everyone. :)
  • elliebobs
    elliebobs Posts: 453 Forumite
    Options
    Hi Ladies

Can I join you pretty please.:D

Getting married in January and started the weightloss approx one year ago. I got engaged about 6 months ago and so ramped the diet and exercise regime up a notch; nothing like wedding dress shopping to kick you whilst you're down is there!

Anyhoo, my start weight was 11st 2lbs stones and that is the heaviest I've ever been. I'm only 5.3 so any extra weight shows on me and typically the last place I lose it from is my face!

I'm now at 9 st 4lbs stones so am just shy of a 2st loss which I'm chuffed at but just want to shift an extra 7lbs I think.

I struggle with will power; I've just polished off a pack of jaffa cakes and I swear none of them touched the sides! My fruit bowl is postively overflowing but I'm ignoring that!

Am going to try and kick myself to the gym tonight for a swim; it should be nice and quiet so I can also relax in the steam room and jacuzzi.

Anyway, that's it from me for the moment; I'll be keeping an eye on this thread and will try to pop in if you'll have me!

E
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport